Co-operate wtih MELROSE COOP! Save $$ and Snag Great Fashions! LA Story BLOG and Bargain Alert!!
Where: Melrose Light Space (2nd Floor), 7600 Melrose Ave. (Cross Street: Curson), Los Angeles, CA 90046
What: Shop LA’s hottest indie designers at deep discounts
When: Every Sunday, Noon to 5 p.m.
Free Admission, Street Parking
What’s hot this weekend?
- CMZ designs– special single stone necklaces for $20
- Farron Elizabeth– featuring $10 tunics
- Janaration– yoga-inspired jewelry starting at $20
- Szulika– ready to wear womens line with tops, skirts, and dresses starting at $10
- Maxine Orange-handpainted clutches
- Labijou Belle– hip LA jewelry with a twist
- Truth T-shirts-starting at $20
Just added: As seen at LA Fashion Week, Oligo Tissew denim, with jeans starting at $40 a pair or 3 for $100.
Melrose Co-Op is an emerging designer’s market and sample sale that takes place every weekend on trendy Melrose Avenue.
Shop the Co-Op and find unique accessory lines and clothing from some of the hottest designers on the West Coast.
New designers every weekend!
Complimentary beverages provided by Izze natural sparkling juice.
For more information, visit the Melrose Co-Op online at www.themelrosecoop.com and www.myspace.com/themelrosecoop.