Give the Man in Your Life Serious Style with Michael Wesetley. Fashiontribes.com Fathers Day FASHION Gift Guide
Michael Wesetly might not be a household name yet, but soon everyone will know who this fabulous new menswear designer is. With a bold new take on menswear– taking traditional styles or fabrics and adapting them to contemporary style– for men of all ages and sizes. This unique designer has created the most eclectic yet superbly elegant collections of suits, blazers, pants, ties, shirts, tees and casual wear that’s out there today.
Vest, Shirt and Pants
What makes this line special? Many things and a lot of it has to do with the thought– and the details– that Wesetly has put into his designs.
Denim suit, Pink Shirt and Striped Tie
1) Wesetly uses non-traditional menswear fabrics for suitings– like this denim suit that’s smokin’ hot.
2) Wesetly uses traditional menswear fabrics and gives it a more contemporary design with a distinct edge that makes it very distinctly masculine yet features a polished elegance that most menswear lacks.
Olive jacket Paired with Stone Pants
3) You can wear almost any of the suit jackets/blazers with or without a tie and still look amazingly dapper.
Pinstripe Suit without a Tie
4) The Wesetly style looks great on any man–regardless of age or size! You don’t have to be super model great to wear his styles and they provide a casual elegance that’s comfortable to wear.
5) His line includes ties, shirts, tees, jackets and casual as well as business styles.
Chambray colored jacket with white tee and pants
6) This "made in America" line has all the earmarks of becoming a real cult favorite given the breadth of the line and the attention to detail that Wesetly has presented from the trim of the pocket square matching the tie to the assymetrical details of select jackets.
Khaki Jacket with Tobacco Pants and Print Shirt.
Want to make your man a bit more dapper with a bit of an urban and urbane feel?
Check out Michael Wesetly’s line ONLINE at www.michaelwesetly.com . The line is not available in stores yet but you can order off the website and talk to the company directly about ordering. This is a great line and a line that I personally will be watching to see the growth and personal vision emerge and evolve as Wesetly presents new collections. The Fall 2006 one is online too and it’s amazing–and gorge too. Definitely he’s got "the look" and making the most of his personal vision. And would make any man feel good putting on anything from his collection.
Happy Father’s Day –shopping !!