Win GORGEOUS Jewelry by Sending EMAILS!! (*YES, It's true!) DiSpagna Design Contest!!
HAUTE new contest sponsored by DiSpagna Designs
I have featured this line here on LA-Story.com before but this time jewelry wizard Mathew DiSpagna has something up his sleeve — all in celebration of the Fall 2008 jewelry collection release. He has great reason to be happy with it, the pieces are gorgeous. The first piece in the collection was The MMB 1, his first pin/brooch. The final piece was Izar. Both pieces mark a strong evolution in the use of his talent and skill in cold fusion jewelry design. Visit www.dispagnadesigns.com to view this amazing collection.
Always one willing to share the wealth and celebrate the act of creation, DiSpagna is initiating a contest where you can win a piece of his ‘one of a kind’ jewelry! More than just a contest, this is a “give-away” sort of random contest. This will be the sixth contest/give-away by DiSpagna Designs LTD. This time the prize is Cerise from the Spring 2006 Collection
Blue Kyanite, Green Kyanite. Metals: Fine Silver, Sterling Silver Dimensions: 3″ x 1.25
How to enter:
1) Send an email to your friends and you must include firstname.lastname@example.org in the list of email addresses. Don’t BCC his address, though you might want to BCC your friends. Whether you cc or bcc your friends, that’s up to you.
2) subject line should read: DiSpagna Cerise Contest
3) The email should say something like
DiSpagna Designs is celebrating the launch of the Fall 2008 jewelry collection with a contest. Simply by emailing your friends and Mathew@dispagnadesigns.com , you can be entered to win the most gorgeous piece of jewelry, the Cerise pendant shown at this link http://www.dispagnadesigns.com/cerise
Here’s what Mathew said,
” If you do not carbon copy your forwarded email to me I can not enter you in the giveaway . So send this around to friends and family and enter yourself in the contest for a pendant that features one of the gemmiest pieces of Blue Kyanite I have ever seen! The winner will be chosen at random on April 1st, no joke.”
4) You can enter more than once— just keep sending the email to new people (we don’t want you to spam everyone. That’s not a nice thing to do) and get more entries. Remember to include Mathew’s email into the entry– and it needs to show a few email addresses in the CC column — even if you do BCC a ton of people.
5) April 1, the winner will be chosen at random. So it doesn’t matter how many people you email– you could enter just once and still win this gorgeous pendant.
Subscribe to RSS headline updates
Powered by FeedBurner
© 2007 KBP Inc.