Jake Gyllenhaal & Johnny Depp Hit Golden Globes 2011 Celebrity Style Slam #2
Celebrity Style Slam part 2 features 2 men this time: Johnny Depp and Jake Gyllenhaal as they walked the Golden Globes Red Carpet. It’s an interesting contrast in styles between Depp and Gyllenhaal. How did they fare in the fashion comparison? Who wore it best?
Nancy Lichtenstein returns with Stevie to critique what the celebrities wore and how well their outfits were put together in this podcast below.
Celebrity Style Slam
Jake Gyllenhaal vs Johnny Depp
* Jake didn’t look too comfortable in the tuxedo
* The tuxedo seemed to be so bland and lacked a certain fit and style.
* Considering that he had been in a big movie with Anne Hathaway, we thought he would have/should have had more style in his apparel.
Stars: 3 Stars
*Johnny was spot-on with a really unique twist on a tuxedo but something that embodied her personal style and character.
* The chain draping over his pocket shows a real personal touch in accessories
* His personal grooming was top notch and he looked quite dapper.
Stars: 4.5 Stars
Winner: Johnny Depp!
Stevie Wilson, LA-Story.com
If you want to feature content from LA-Story.com, please remember to linkback to the specific page & please email the link to email@example.com
LA-Story.com, LA-Story Recessionista, Celebrity Stylescope, Celebrity Style Slam Trademark/Copyright: KBP Inc. 2007-11