“You Again” Brings Girl on Girl Crime Back! Now on Blu-Ray & DVD!

In case you missed this “chick flick” -oriented film in theaters, now is your chance to get the best deal of all- watching “You Again” on Blu-Ray & DVD with all your BFF’s for a girls night in.

It will definitely resonate with about 90% of the female population. (What about the other 10%? Either they are the witchy girl or they never went out. Either way, it works)


You Again Trailer

Synopsis(IMDB):
Marni (Kristen Bell), a new vice president of a large public relations agency, is returning home for her brother Will’s (James Wolk) wedding. Marni discovers that his bride Joanna (Odette Yustman) is her former arch-nemesis in high school who made her life living hell. Joanna is now an angel in her brother’s eyes, which is not quite the vision and memories that Marni has of her high school enemy. Compounding the situation is that the bride’s wealthy Aunt Romona (Sigourney Weaver) flies into town and comes face to face with Marni’s mother, Gail (Jamie Lee Curtis). Turns out Gail has an old high school score to settle with Gail. Marni must protect her brother by showing him Joanna’s true colors before he makes the biggest mistake in his life. The claws are come out– MEOW and it’s hilarious fun. Betty White and other supporting actors like Victor Garber round out the cast.
[Douglas Young (the-movie-guy)]


Cast Fight Interview — This is soooooooooo funny!!


Cat Fight Trailer– which is totally cool & funny.

Want to see a trailer of bloopers? Find the blooper reel here.
It’s pretty amusing — particularly AFTER you see the DVD. Otherwise the jokes won’t be as meaningful.
Find You Again

You can find this Touchstone movie on the Blu-Ray/DVD combo pack which makes it perfect to take with you on computers and watch in full glorious Blu-Ray effect at home. You can find it major electronics stores and also amazon.com

Stevie Wilson, LA-Story.com

$10 off $60 at Beauty.com!

drugstore.com, inc.

Get 10 free samples of our BEST skincare, all in one bag z FREE with any online order. Enter code SPLURGE at checkout. While supplies last!

Buy $30 of NARS and get a free mini Orgasm nail polish ($7.50 value) at Beauty.com. While supplies last.

Free Sephora iPhone case with app download. Download the Sephora to Go App for promo code.

Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner

If you want to feature content from LA-Story.com, please remember to linkback to the specific page & please email the link to stevie@la-story.com
LA-Story.com, LA-Story Recessionista, Celebrity Stylescope, Celebrity Style Slam Trademark/Copyright: KBP Inc. 2007-11

Author: Stevie Wilson

Digital and social media pioneer and visionary meets disruptive innovator with a passion for topics and conversations that reveal insight into the So. California lifestyle. LA-Story.com appeals to a global audience (from Asia to Africa; Middle East to Europe, No. America to Latin America) in variety of topics and sectors: style (beauty and fashion), health & fitness, entertainment (movies, TV, books, music and more) ; food, beverages & spirits; IT Security + tech , travel, special events (red carpet to green carpet) I am known for interviews ( podcasts , textual and video conversations) with notables, celebrities and companies about interesting products & brands; profiles about places that reflect the So. CA vision and special events (Oscars, Golden Globes, Emmys & other events that illustrate celebrity , athletes and home-town "stars" lifestyle and initiatives.) that illuminate the insider's perspective of So. California's lifestyle . Learn what's hot in Los Angeles, NYC, MIami and stops closer to home that make this blog a must-read because the voice, attitude, authenticity and ability to grasp the essence of most sectors, brands & products make it easy for consumers to earn what makes a brand, initiative or product unique - whether, food, fashion or finance (or any other topic "on the table") With 15+ Years online launching websites, online magazines, forums, products & brands, my voice, authenticity and ability to grasp the essence of most sectors, brands & products make it easy for me to share what the online audience and consumers alike want to learn- how to shop, live and reflect the lifestyle they wish to emulate. Need to leverage digital and social media space? Reach out to me!

Share This Post On