Yoplait Brings Raspberry Cheesecake to the Table for a Great, Easy, Healthy & Low-Calorie Dessert.
It’s Yoplait Yogurt Swap time. I do really use Yoplait Yogurt– I have at least 10 containers in my frig right now. Want to see some crazy photos of me wearing the “Team Apron?”
I find Yoplait to be a perfect swap for
1) cookies– if I choose a sweeter, cake-like flavor (Red Velvet, Black Forest Cake)
2) candy– if I choose a sweet pie-like flavor (Key Lime, Cherry Cobbler, Cherry, )
3) ice-cream– if I choose a really complex flavor (Pineapple Upside-Down Cake, Raspberry Cheesecake)
By grabbing one of these, adding in a few chopped walnuts and/or almonds along with some goji berries, I have a great crunchy treat that gives me the protein and sweet combo that I am always seeking.
It’s HOLIDAY TIME!!
The perfect recipe for Thanksgiving Day Dessert: is Yogurt Raspberry Cheescake Bars
First part of recipe (trust me, this will make this so much clearer once you see the instructions)
1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker® oatmeal cookie mix,
1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened ,
Second half of recipe
1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened,
1/4 cup Gold Medal® all-purpose flour,
1 container (6 ounces) Yoplait® Light raspberry cheesecake yogurt,
2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries, thawed if frozen
Part 1 instructions
1. Heat oven to 350⁰ F. Spray bottom and sides of 13×9 inch pan with cooking spray. 2. In medium bowl, stir cookie mix, butter and 1 egg until stiff dough forms. Reserve 1/2 cup of the dough. Using floured fingers, press remaining dough in bottom of pan. Bake 10 minutes.
Part 2 instructions
3. Meanwhile, in large bowl, beat cream cheese, flour, eggs and yogurt with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
Spread evenly over partially baked base; top with raspberries. Crumble reserved oatmeal dough over top.
The combination of 1 and 2 instructions
4. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until top is light golden brown. Cool 10 minutes. Refrigerate about 2 hours or until chilled.
For bars, cut into 9 rows by 4 rows. Store covered in refrigerator. H
Smart Swap of the Week: Do you have trouble getting motivated to work out? Maybe you need to change it up by swapping workouts. Try renting via netflix a workout that you have wanted to try on DVD. It’s a great way to challenge yourself and get something fresh.
Also if you are a machine person– like exercise bike or stairmas5ter, then get outside (yes even if it’s snowing) and walk or hike. Granted you can’t ride a bike through the snow, but you can walk and with heavier boots and maybe even some weights in your pockets, you can burn a few more calories.
I find that when I don’t have time to do a full reformer workout, I use an ankle weight and do some floor work that mimics the same exercises. I also have Core EXHALE workouts on DVD that challenge me beyond belief!! The class based DVDS are really challenging. Post about what you have swapped out on the Yoplait Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/Yoplait.
SWAP Coach Tip of the Week: Can’t quite cut chocolate out of your diet? This week, simply swap that regular size milk chocolate bar for a smaller piece of dark chocolate. Dark chocolate contains cocoa phenols and other antioxidant compounds! Not to mention dark chocolate has a robust flavor, so you may be satisfied with a smaller amount
If you want to feature content from LA-Story.com, please remember to linkback to the specific page & please email the link to firstname.lastname@example.org
LA-Story.com, LA-Story Recessionista, Celebrity Stylescope, Celebrity Style Slam Trademark/Copyright: KBP Inc. 2007-12