Stylist Michaela Jedinak Launches New Ebook on How to Find Your Personal Style! “Joy of Clothes”
Discover the colours, styles, clothes and trends which flatter your body shape.make you feel and look young. Now you can buy a book and take it with you on the shopping fly and get things sorted out easily. Makes a GREAT holiday gift too!
If the name Michaela Jedinak sounds familiar, it’s who I used to do Celebrity Style Slam with — back in the beginning in early 2007. She is based in the UK and does amazing things and has incredible insight about fit and proportion. SMART, sharp and amazingly talented!
* To make it easy, fast and fun to find the clothes that work for you, your colouring and your body shape.
* To be your trusted personal stylist only interested in helping you express and enjoy your uniqueness.
* To be more objective and unbiased than shop assistants while being more relevant, understanding and personal than fashion magazines.
* To help everyone no matter what age , shape, size budget or lifestyle look their best.
* To empower you to express your individuality through the way you dress.
* To enable you navigate confidently through each season’s fashion trends.
* To use the power of the web to make clothes shopping a joy.
Joy of Clothes is the new and easy way to buy the clothes that suit you. You can shop by your body shape and colouring from your favourite stores and designers. Our aim is to help everyone no matter what age, shape, size budget or lifestyle look their best.
(If there is a strike-through here, it’s not meant to be. It’s been corrected so many times, I have given up trying. Just know that the link is valid. )
Take my Fashion Style Quiz:
Buy her ebook: Styleme- Your personal Stylist
Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner
If you are going to feature content from LA-Story.com including podcasts or videos including the accompanying text, please respect copyright provisions. We require a notation of content origination (meaning credit tag), a linkback to the specific page & please email the link to firstname.lastname@example.org before the piece goes live.
LA-Story.com, LA-Story Recessionista, Celebrity Stylescope, Celebrity Style Slam Trademark/Copyright: KBP Inc./TNBT Inc 2007-12