Fabletics “Live Your Passion ” Pop-Up Event, Jan. 23. Village at Westfield Topanga!
FABLETICS LIVE YOUR PASSION POPUP
Date: Saturday, January 23 Time: 11am-5pm
Location: The Village at Westfield Topanga
6600 Topanga Canyon Boulevard Canoga Park CA 91303
Live your passion with Fabletics by attending a one-day only pop-up event at the Village at Westfield Topanga.
Choose from one of several free outdoor workouts led by top-tier Los Angeles trainers to start off your New Year right!
Guests wearing Fabletics looks will have a chance to win prizes!
After your workout, get refreshed with juices by Pressed Juicery, makeup touchups by Blushington, mini-massages from Burke Williams, and receive 15% off at the Fabletics boutique.
11:00am: Event/Check-In Begins
11:15am-12:15pm: HIIT Workout with Nora Tobin
· Nora Tobin is a nutrition specialist, editor-at-large for Shape Magazine & Sports Illustrated, and a fitness consultant for Four Seasons Hotels
· A high intensity interval training to ramp up your morning workout and burn off your holiday calories.
12:30pm-2:30pm: Fabletics “Find Your Fit” Fabletics Shopping Event Hosted by Nora Tobin
· Join Nora at the Fabletics store to shop 15% off and get tips for picking out the perfect sports bra for your workouts and staying motivated to keep your New Year’s resolutions
1:00pm-2:00pm: Bootcamp Class by Fabletics Master Trainer Paul Curiale (Brooklyn Bridge Bootcamp)
· Paul Curiale is an instructor with Brooklyn Bridge Bootcamp and Orange Theory Fitness Group. Through his personal background, certifications, training and experience, Paul brings a winning perspective for his clients in the Santa Monica Community.
· Paul will be teaching “Turbulence Training” from Brooklyn Bridge Boot Camp LA. All levels are welcome and modifications will be provided.
2:30pm-3:30pm: Vinyasa Yoga Class by YogaWork’s Jessica Anderson
· A mixed level vinyasa class for beginners and advanced students. Modifications will be provided.
4:00pm-5:00pm: JJ Dancer’s Bangin’ Body Bootcamp
· Jennifer Johnson “JJ Dancer”, who trains stars like Jessica Alba and Jenna Dewan-Tatum, is a certified personal trainer, professional dancer and choreographer, and is currently the underground “it girl” of dance cardio workouts
· Bangin’ Body Bootcamp is designed to change your body, your mind, and you’ll leave feeling empowered and unstoppable. You’ll enjoy intense muscle conditioning with the use of resistance bands, light weights, calisthenics and kickboxing.
DEALS and STEALS
I am required to tell you that I am an “affiliate” with these brands. I curate deals that offer bonuses, bargains and great products –and some are very specifically for this site to feature to YOU!
The amount I make has yet to be determined that despite people going to visit the links (and it’s in the thousands every month), I have yet to have anyone buy anything from them.
If you are going to feature content from LA-Story.com including images, podcasts or videos including the accompanying text, please respect copyright provisions. We require a notation of content origination (meaning credit tag), a linkback to the specific page & please email the link to email@example.com before the piece goes live.
5:00pm: Event Concludes