Get Hot Nail Tricks, Tips, + Trends from Celebrity Nail Artist, Jackie Saulsbery!
Want to stay on top of the hottest nail trends? Turn to celebrity nail artist, Jackie Saulsbery. Jackie has worked many shows for New York Fashion Week and she works with top celebrities (Shhhh!! Does the name “Adele” ring a bell?) Jackie works with great brands to show off their products and her work to the best of her ability. I have spent that last 36 hours going through her Instagram to check out what Jackie is featuring there!
Trendspotting Fall/Holiday 2017!
1) Wearable with anything, this is the season when black on your nails is accepted more- if you spice it up with a little glitter!
2)(TREND TIP) you can do half the nail with glitter to create a ‘sexy mani ‘ perfect for fall (and into holiday) nights!
3) Looks like nail art is here to stay; airbrushing is coming up in the next season, so get ready for fun on the hands all season long!
Jackie Saulsbery Nail Tips:
Tips on growing out nails (post fake nails). Damage is damage, how does one grow out the nails to be healthy, strong nails?
When growing out your nails especially if they are damaged, file the tip from corner to center!
1) Soak your nails in warm water and soaking solution,
2) Take them out the bowl and push your cuticles back with a pusher (Tweezerman steel pusher),
3) Trim away any cuticle massage oil into the nail beds and then wipe off with remover apply and base coat (Orly or Sally Hansen) has great base coats and you’re on the right track to repairing damage nails.
4) Apply a base coat. Orly or Sally Hansen offer great base coats and you’re on the right track to repairing damage nails.
5) You can apply base coat daily for a week.
6) Repeat this for the next 4 weeks and you will get great results to and healthy nail bed for an amazing manicure!
DEALS and STEALS(Affiliate Links)
I curate deals that offer bonuses, bargains, and great products –and some are very specifically for this site to feature to my audience because I want my audience to get amazing products from great brands! If you purchase via my link, I make a very small percentage for that purchase.
Find Cosmetic Accessories and Tools at Target.com!
Mini facial eraser sponges Blends makeup flawlessly Includes 2 erasers that can be used up to 6 times Achieve a photo-quality look with the Real Techniques Miracle Mini Facial Erasers – 2 pk. This essential beauty tool helps blend your makeup to new heights, seamlessly polishing edges and lines to absolute perfection. Real techniques miracle facial eraser, makeup sponge, beauty tool
REN Glyco Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask 0.5 oz
An instant complexion-perfecting mask that brightens and renews skin tone and texture, minimizes pores, diminishes hyperpigmentation, and reduces the appearance of fine lines in as little as 10 minutes. A cocktail of four acids including glycolic acid from pineapple, lactic acid from passion fruit, citric acid from lemon, and tartaric acid from grape create multi-action exfoliation.
Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner
If you are going to feature content from LA-Story.com including images, podcasts or videos including the accompanying text, please respect copyright provisions. We require a notation of content origination (meaning credit tag), a linkback to the specific page & please email the link to email@example.com before the piece goes live. LA-Story.com, LA-Story Recessionista, Celebrity Stylescope, Celebrity Style Slam Trademark/Copyright 2017-19