Kicking Off Coachella Weekend 1 with El Silencio + Codigo 1530! Celebrate the Weekend and Enjoy Great Sips!
Looking for some great cocktails for Coachella parties? No matter if it’s a large group of friends and colleagues or just a couple of you looking for great sips, El Silencio Mezcal and Codigo 1530 have some truly amazing cocktails! I am sharing one from each brand. I will have more over the coming weeks. (Coachella weekend 2 as well as Cinco de Mayo!)
Handcrafted in San Baltazar Guelavila, Oaxaca by ninth-generation Mezcaleros, El Silencio is an organic 100% agave mezcal. The spirit is made from 10 to 12 year-old agaves that are only the finest and most carefully selected. El Silencio’s production does not involve any additives or industrial processes. The result is a smoky, spicy and fiery high-quality spirit with an infinite range of flavors, dimension and character.
– Made with 100% Espadín Agave
– Full-bodied mezcal with notes of roasted figs and charred fruit stone which leads to a gorgeous finish and a myriad of baking spices
– A mezcal crafted to round out the perfect cocktail
– The two-tone bottle is constructed of matte black clay from Oaxaca and a shiny volcanic glass called Obsidian
– SRP $40
1.5 oz El Silencio Espadin
1 oz Fresh Pineapple Juice
1 oz Ginger Syrup
Combine ingredients, shake and pour.
Top with soda and garnish with ginger.
CÓDIGO 1530, Mexico
Recently introduced to the market, Código 1530 tequila has been perfected through five generations of Mexico’s most respected families. Releasing traditional tequilas such as Blanco and Reposado as well as a rosé tequila with flavors sourced from superior plants, uniquely created and free of chemicals or additives.
– Begins with the purity of Código Blanco, then is rested for 1 month in uncharred Napa Cabernet French White Oak barrels
– Rosa barrels are left uncharred, allowing the Cabernet to interact directly with the tequila imparting a subtle pink hue and light floral finish
– Production Notes: Only the finest Napa Cabernet French White Oak barrels are sourced to age the Rosa
– Tasting Notes: Leads with bright agave character and finishes with the soft floral notes of Cabernet
– SRP: $59.99
2 oz Código 1530 Rosa Tequila
1 oz Grenadine
.5 oz Cointreau
1 oz Lime Juice
Blueberries & Mint
Muddle blueberries and mint in a Rocks glass.
In a shaker filled with ice, add tequila, Grenadine, Cointreau and lime juice.
Shake and strain over ice.
Garnish with mint leaf.
These cocktails look and sound exceptionally tasty. I can’t wait to try them. Visit the respective websites to find stores and lounges that serve these fine spirits.
DEALS and STEALS(Affiliate Links)
I curate deals that offer bonuses, bargains, and great products –and some are very specifically for this site to feature to my audience because I want my audience to get amazing products from great brands! If you purchase via my link, I make a very small percentage for that purchase.
Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner
If you are going to feature content from LA-Story.com including images, podcasts or videos including the accompanying text, please respect copyright provisions. We require a notation of content origination (meaning credit tag), a linkback to the specific page & please email the link to email@example.com before the piece goes live. LA-Story.com, LA-Story Recessionista, Celebrity Stylescope, Celebrity Style Slam Trademark/Copyright 2017-19