Celebrity stylist Johnnie Sapong +LEONOR GREYL get Alisha Boe ready for the 2018 MTV Movie & TV Awards!
Celebrity hairstylist Johnnie Sapong Provides Beauty Breakdown for Alisha Boe at MTV Awards Show.
Leonor Greyl Products Gives “13 Reasons Why” Star Dazzling Hair for This Event!
The MTV Awards was an interesting show: some really great styling on both men and women and yet there were lots who just missed the mark. While I could go on for hours about who did what wrong, why waste that precious time when I can show you one gorgeous hair look for a dazzlingly pretty celebrity- Alisha Boe of “13 Reasons Why”
Here’s the beauty breakdown on the hair styling by Celebrity stylist Johnnie Sapong :
The look was all about undone, modern glamour to complement her dress by Makarian.
- After blow-drying the hair, I divided it into sections and used a medium-sized curling iron to create the wave
- I misted each section with Leonor Greyl Spray Structure Naturelle, then secured the curls up with pins.
- Once all the pincurls were in place, I sprayed the hair with Voluforme for volume and hold, covered it with a hairnet, and used a diffuser attached to my dryer to further set the look.
- I unpinned the curls and mixed Huile Secret de Beauté and Eclat Naturel in the palm of my hands to warm it up, applied the product to my Mason Pearson brush, then gently brushed through the hair to soften the waves.
- For a more undone feeling, I worked my fingers through the hair to finish. It is all about Glamorous Waves.
Leonor Greyl products are available at https://www.leonorgreyl-usa.com/.
I love this look. Sapong makes it sound so easy. Leonor Greyl products will give you consistent results every time!!
DEALS and STEALS(Affiliate Links)
I curate deals that offer bonuses, bargains, and great products –and some are very specifically for this site to feature to my audience because I want my audience to get amazing products from great brands! If you purchase via my link, I make a very small percentage for that purchase.
Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner
If you are going to feature content from LA-Story.com including images, podcasts or videos including the accompanying text, please respect copyright provisions. We require a notation of content origination (meaning credit tag), a linkback to the specific page & please email the link to firstname.lastname@example.org before the piece goes live. LA-Story.com, LA-Story Recessionista, Celebrity Stylescope, Celebrity Style Slam Trademark/Copyright 2017-19