Weekly Web Snob Roundup: The Best Posts of the Week from Our Fave Online Fashion & Lifestyle Publishers. FASHIONTRIBES FASHION BLOG
- Fabulously undecipherable mayhem is the verdict from Trashionista about John Galliano’s spring 2007 show (above).
- Do your co-workers look like they rolled out of bed? Are you confused about what is acceptable for Casual Friday? Second City Style to the rescue.
- Omiru talks with Tamara Pogosian about her international design influences, her take on Spring 2007 trends, and how she keeps her line fresh season after season.
- Andy Dick may not be a style icon, but according to Beauty Addict, he rocks the Gap skinny pants just as well as Audrey in his hilarious parody of the Gap ads.
- For spring, Alexander McQueen referenced the Met’s Anglomania exhibit, reports Papierdoll, who also notes that model about town Jacquetta Wheeler is appearing in a Bloomingdale’s catalog.
- Fall is in the air, which means changing leaves, and, apparently, store openings galore in NYC. The Shophound gets the scoop the new Manhattan outposts of Juicy Couture, Reiss, and Puma’s novel concept-store-in-a-box.
- Precious metals & the metallics trend for Spring 2007 is much on the mind of Aesthetics + Economics.
- Fashiontribes shows how to steal an elegant & monied Armani Prive Couture Fall 2006 look with lots of the former for less of the latter.
- L.A. Story hits the concert train in a podcast interview with up-and-come’r Josh Radin.
- Oh Project Runway! What have you done?! On behalf of disappointed addicts everywhere, eBeautydaily respectfully requests you take it back to the basics of the much beloved (and missed) first season.
- Call the Chanel counter NOW! According to Beauty Addict, a new shipment of Black Satin is on the way.
- It’s so embarassing to return make up. The Beauty Newsletter shares the secrets of testing eyeshadows and blushers before purchasing to avoid the hassle! Also, check out the new Beauty Blog Network.
- Go naked? No foundation?! Shudder the thought, but Beauty Buzz interviews Dr. Rodan of Rodan + Fields & gets the scoop on their new Foundation Liberation REVERSE Skincare kit.
- Santa Gloss is checkin’ his list says Blogdorf Goodman…for Cargo’s limited edition GlossyGreeting Cards which contain a single charming serving of lipgloss & send 100% of the profits to St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital. Now you can carry your birkin and smell like one too.
- Fab Sugar has the scoop on Jane Birkin’s latest venture, a fragrance called L’air de Rien.
- Is Louis Vuitton (above) sick of its own logo? Bag Snob investigates. Helpful girls, they also send a letter on behalf of a reader to a Gryson rep, & receive a personal response from the Peter Gryson, CEO of the company. Talk about a full-service blog!
- Find out from Stylebites which "It Bag" matches your style personality?
- For cool link & layered jewelry pieces, Jewelry Weblog recommends Yochi Designs.
- Rock the chain necklace trend with Girlawhirl.
LA Story .