It's A SUITE LIFE!! Golden Globes Suites Part 1. Backstage Creations Gives the Beverly Hilton a Golden Glow. Fashiontribes SWAG BAG Podcasts and Blog
One of the best places to be when you are participating in the work of getting ready for the Golden Globes (aka rehearsals etc) which is presented at the Beverly Hilton Hotel is to be at one of the very cool suites hanging out–like the suite presented by Backstage Creations.
While waiting for rehearsals, nominees & presenters were thanked for their time and talent by being given the opportunity to select specific gifts they wish to receive from a myriad of product lines being offered by participating companies.
Courtney Cox, David Arquette, Patricia Arquette, Jessica Hudson, Terence Howard, Jessica Biel, John Stamos, The Cast of Heroes, Adrian Grenier, Djimon Hounsou, are just a few of the celebrities who visited the Talent Retreat to select custom designed gifts.
Clothes Off Our Back Charity was involved. Many celebrities donated their gifts to COOB, to be auctioned to raise money for various children’s charities. They also donated and signed the items below:
–Starbucks has partnered with Mychael Knight to create a limited run of customizable one-of-a-kind T-shirts — “My Starbucks” by Mychael Knight.
Guests of the retreat will be given the opportunity to donate their autographed My Starbucks shirt to be auctioned by the Clothes Off Our Back foundation.
–Modern Studio Furnishings Design Team created a one of a kind signature chaise lounge chair that was signed by celebrities invited to the Backstage Creations lounge and was donated to Clothes Off Our Back to be auctioned .
The gift items selected for the Celebrity Retreat included:
• BlackBerry® Pearl™-
Kimberly Hudson commented that she came to the lounge just to get her Blackberry. She is going to be a busy women…she will need one by her side.
Bolzano Bags talks to us about the fab bags being offered to celebs. These are gorgeous travel bags in various presentations. www.bolzanohandbags.com
David Lundahl Luxury Atelier- Luxurious, Seductive designs that capture your heart and leave you wanting more. www.davidlundahl.com
• Diamond Living Matrix Spa- Beauty through wellbeing using nature and technology.
www.diamondlivingmatrix.com / www.diamondmedispa.com
• Keurig- Keurig B70, single cup coffee brewing system. www.keurig.com
• Marchon- Fendi Eyewear from Marchon Eyewear. www.marchon.com
• Mia Bossi- High end diaper bags and computer bags. www.miabossi.com
Mia Bossi particpated in the Golden Globes suite presented by Backstage Creations
• Starbucks- In the spirit of individuality and personalization in beverage choices, fashion and life, Starbucks has partnered with Mychael Knight to create a limited run of customizable one-of-a-kind T-shirts — “My Starbucks” by Mychael Knight. Guests of the retreat will be given the opportunity to donate their autographed My Starbucks shirt to be auctioned by the Clothes Off Our Back foundation.
• T’Zerah -t’Zerah is a luxurious, couture skin care line based on pure, plant-sourced ingredients renowned through the ages for their rejuvenating and balancing properties. www.tzerah.com
• BLOCKBUSTER®- One year of free movie rentals from BLOCKBUSTER Online® featuring BLOCKBUSTER Total Access™. www.blockbuster.com
• BLUEAIR- AIRPOD. www.blueair.com
• Christopher Fischer- Cashmere Socks and Cashmere iPOD Cover. www.christopherfischer.com
• Den-Mat Corporation- Sapphire Brilliance Toothpaste & Sapphire Professional whitening offer the newest innovation in oral care & tooth whitening. www.sapphireoralcare.com
• Gold ‘N Dulcinea- Gold ‘N Dulcinea’s decadent line of drawer sachets are individually hand made with luxurious materials, each embodying its own custom blended fragrance and places in a wooden, antique inspired, keepsake box. www.goldndulcinea.com
• Greggy Girl™- A Greggy Girl terry cloth “Miss Priss” embellished bath robe and slippers for girls. www.greggygirl.com
• Vonage™- The Vonage V-Phone turns almost any PC into a telephone and fits right on your keychain allowing you to take your number virtually anywhere you go. Vonage gives you A Better Way to Phone for Less. www.vonage.com
Catering will be provided by THE SONOMA DIET www.sonomadiet.com
SPACE delivers a fresh look at “What’s New and Modern Now” featuring the creative essence of top-notch designers, architects, artists and culinary masters in its unrelenting quest to bring its affluent readers all things savvy. Reaching into the homes of Southern California’s elite, SPACE magazine remains the quintessential link between design and traditional real estate publications.
Backstage Creations’ charity partner selection for the Retreat is The Clothes Off Our Back Foundation®. Clothes Off Our Back Foundation® will auction these donated items on eBay to raise money to benefit children’s charities across the globe. Clothes Off Our Back was founded by actors and philanthropists Jane Kaczmarek (“Malcolm In The Middle”) and Bradley Whitford (“The West Wing,” “Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip”) whose efforts, along with their celebrity and designer friends have helped improve the lives of children across the globe. Additional information can be found at www.clothesoffourback.org.
LA Story .