How Suite It Is: Green Girl Guide & Sonya Dakar Swag Makes Celebs Happy!
Guests who received and were photographed with a Green Girl Guide VIP Gift Bag at the Sonya Dakar Emmy Suite included Michael Urie (“Ugly Betty”), David Denman (“The Office”), Ursula Burton (“The Office”), Tasha Smith (“The Business”), and Heather Marsden (“Under the Knife”). Other guests who attended were Stacy Keibler, Kristin Cavalleri, Jaime Pressly, Hayden Panettiere, Josie Maran, Becki Newton, Paula Abdul, Samantha Harris, Blair Underwood, Mario Lopez and Brian Austin Green, among others.
The Green Girl Guide VIP Gift Bag has a retail value of over $700 and features items covered or soon-to-be-covered on GreenGirlGuide.com, including:
· The Body Shop paraben-free and 100% vegetarian makeup and makeup brushes
· Tarte Cosmetics 24/7 Lip Sheers, which are paraben-free and contain a natural mineral sunscreen
· SpaRitual DBP-, toluene- and formaldehyde-free nail lacquers
· Nature’s Gate chemical-free eau de toilette
· Organic Fiji lotions, Fair Trade made in the Fijian islands
· Yes paraben-, hormone-, silicone- and petroleum by-product-free organic personal lubricant
· Deborah Lindquist “reincarnated” cashmere cap
· Recycline environmentally-friendly, recycled toothbrush
Mix 1 all-natural energy drink in eco-friendly packaging
· Charmone vegan, sweatshop-free non-toxic shoes
· Simple Shoes Overlap Bag, which uses zippers made from recycled plastic bottles
· The latest GOOD magazine, which donates 100% of subscription proceeds to charity
· Mio Shape Select watches, which measures heart rates and tracks calories burned during workouts
· A peace-sign themed organic flower bouquet from SeeD Events in Los Angeles
Everyone is “going green” these days, but most of us aren’t sure how to make the decision a real part of everyday life. That’s where Green Girl Guide™ comes in. The brainchild of publicist and former journalist Rachel Lincoln Sarnoff, publicist and web content producer Mia Wasilevich and graphic and web designer Courtney Owens Zielinski, the Green Girls scour the globe for the most fabulous environmentally and/or socially conscious people, places and things in Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle and call them out on GreenGirlGuide.com. Because if green is the new black, shouldn’t you know what you’re wearing?
You can subscribe to the GREEN GIRL GUIDE newsletter by visiting the website GreenGirlGuide.com. It’s the GREEN thing to do!!