Green Bliss Eco-Spa Talks About Creating Your Own Home Spa Experience!
Get into the “green groove” with Randi Ragan of the Green Bliss Eco-Spa
and learn how to create your own eco-friendly spa at home. It’s easy, fun and extremely affordable.
Can I tell you it’s also addicting because suddenly you don’t need an appointment for a great pedicure or decompressing spa experience. You just need a cd player and the products that Randi Ragan suggests you try out at home for that practically instanteous spa experience that cost pennies on the spa dollar.
The significant content that Randi talks about is really on the podcast– but it’s about doing some shopping for easy things that you can even order online or shop for basics like Target, Tuesday morning or stores that are both brick and mortar as well as online that you can find things on sale so that you don’t spend a chunk of change.
1) Genuine cotton and/or natural fiber towels and rugs. You can find these on Target.com or a variety of sites including overstock.com
2) Painting your bathroom a soft soothing color– and it doesn’t have to be a latex paint but you can check with home-depot about that. Check Home Depot or Lowe’s for easy painting instructions and getting the paint.
3) If painting isn’t an option, do think about window shades or curtains that have soft soothing colors that are washable and easy to install.
4) Get great essential oils. A suggestion would be is to check with a Whole Foods store or any local health foods or beauty store that has essential oils to find the scents you would like to try. Or if you are the gutsy type, hit the net and find other sites that would sell you samples and also provide you larger quantities.
newdirections.com is one site that offers therapeutic grade oils.
There are many other sites– ask around on various forums and sites.
5) Assemble the tools you need: large bowls, pumice stones, natural sponges and other items via your local beauty supply or find them online.
6) Substitute full spectrum lightbulbs in your light fixture and install dimmers so that you can change the amount of light that you are using– dim for more soothing time in the bathtub or bright for giving yourself a pedicure.
7) For that soothing light, check out candles that are made from soy and have genuine essential oils.
8) Visit your local health food store or Whole Foods store for organic bath salts and other sorts of utensils you would need.
9) Go to Home Depot or your local nursery and grow your own herbs and flowers in small pots so that you have your own natural ingredients.
Listen to this amazing podcast and check out what you can do to make YOUR bathroom your own spa sanctuary which costs perhaps the amount of one reallyl good spa treatment at a local spa– and will give you the luxury of having many spa treatments at home.
PODCAST with Randi Ragan, founder of the Green Bliss Eco-SpaRandi gives you lots of ideas on how to do this at home for a small investment. It doesn’t have to cost a lot but you can do a lot for yourself with products that last a long time.
Thank you to Randi Ragan for her time and suggestions. Visit Green Bliss Eco-Spa website
How To "Green" Your Candles — powered by ExpertVillage.com