“So You Think You Can Dance” Tour Hits Staple Center Tonight.” Win “göt2b” Hair Products Used on Set! Win a
Staple Center in LA hosts the “So You Think You Can Dance” tour tonight!! I watch these shows and wish I could get my hair to do all that– but always think I can’t afford it. Guess what– I can and so can you– courtesy of göt2b hair products that are used on the show!!
We went behind the scenes during rehearsals to snag the secrets behind winner Lauren Froderman’s voluminous bombshell hair. In five easy steps, göt2b celeb stylist Larry Sims tells you how to get Lauren’s look (that lasts through hours of straining dance practice!).
1) First, Larry sprayed Lauren’s gorgeous locks with göt2b guardian angel blow-out lotion before putting her under the dryer. Since Lauren is constantly on tour (and always getting her hair styled), she needs the extra heat protection the blow-out lotion provides to prevent dull, fried strands.
2) Next, Larry gave Lauren a deep side part and blew her hair out with an oversized round brush, creating a flip at the ends.
3) After her hair was completely dried, Larry spritzed the crown of Lauren’s head with göt2b mega-lift root-boosting spray to give her long-lasting “oomph and volume.” The collagen-infused root-boosting spray adds “fab volume without weighing hair down,” says Larry.
4) Next, Larry curled Lauren’s strands with a large-barrel curling iron, leaving the ends straight to achieve the “perfectly imperfect look.” Larry then recommends using a blow dryer to break-up the curls for a more natural effect.
5) To set the final look, Larry sprayed Lauren’s polished locks with göt2b smooth operator smoothing hairspray. Larry is a huge fan of the hairspray because “it’s infused with real cashmere to tame flyaways and leaves hair with a satiny, touchable hold.”
Now if only it were that easy to copy Lauren’s awesome dance moves– and we would all be dancing queens!! But at least you can get her fabulous hair thanks to göt2b products!! You can find them nationwide at drug and food retailers at extremely affordable prices. (Love the fattening mousse!!)
Want to win a group of products? Hit my twitter.com/lastory or facebook.com/lastoryblog page and leave me a post that you want to win one of these two collections. Winners will be chosen and random. Products you win will be random as well.
Go for it. Get glorious hair for free!! (C’mon. you know you want something for free!)
Stevie Wilson, LA-Story.com
Boscia Luminizing Black Mask 2.8 oz
A groundbreaking, mineral-rich “peel-off” mask that delivers powerful detoxifying, purifying, and brightening effects.
If you want to feature content from LA-Story.com, please remember to linkback to the specific page & please email the link to email@example.com
LA-Story.com, LA-Story Recessionista, Celebrity Stylescope, Celebrity Style Slam Trademark/Copyright: KBP Inc. 2007-10