SoftSheen-Carson Roots of Nature Hosts “Picture of Strength”, Benefitting A Place Called Home, Sat 3/19!
Generations of families, friends and colleagues are invited to come together in LA for a free family portrait, hair styling and mini-makeovers on 3/10 to benefit a Place Called Home.
Hosted by Chilli. member of multi-platinum recording group TLC and star of VH1’s “What Chilli Wants”.
WHAT: SoftSheen-Carson, the #1 ethnic haircare brand in the world, brings its signature Roots of Nature “Picture of Strength” event to Los Angeles on March 19th, 2011, featuring an exciting day of beauty and charity, bringing the community together and celebrating our strong roots. Attendees will receive a free family portrait from professional photographers, complimentary hair styling by SoftSheen-Carson Celebrity Stylists, and complimentary mini-makeovers by professional Maybelline New York Makeup Artists.
For every guest at the “Picture of Strength” event, SoftSheen-Carson will make a donation to A Place Called Home, a non-profit organization that provides educational, recreational and mentorship programs to at-risk youth in South Central Los Angeles http://www.apch.org/.
WHO: Confirmed Special Guests include:
• Chilli, Multi-Platinum Recording Artist and Star of VH1’s What Chilli Wants
• Angela Guy, SoftSheen-Carson Senior Vice President and General Manager
• SoftSheen-Carson Style Squad and Celebrity Hairstylists
• Shondrella Avery, Actress and A Place Called Home spokesperson
• Daphnee Duplaix,Actress, Days Of Our Lives
• Chimbuko Tembo, Director of the African American Cultural Center
• Octavia Reliford, Head of Mocha Moms LA Chapter
• Lynn Beatty, Head of The National Black MBA Association Los Angeles Chapter
• Skip Cooper, President of Black Business Association of Los Angeles
• Jasmin Bailey, Head of the National Alumnae Association of Spelman College
• Carol Ray Brown, Head of Board for LA Unified School District
WHEN: Sat, March 19, 2011 12:00 PM – 5:00 PM
WHERE: Westfield Culver City Mall Center Court
6000 Sepulveda Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90230
A great event for anyone and everyone to attend with something to please everyone in your family!
Stevie Wilson, LA-Story.com
If you want to feature content from LA-Story.com, please remember to linkback to the specific page & please email the link to email@example.com
LA-Story.com, LA-Story Recessionista, Celebrity Stylescope, Celebrity Style Slam Trademark/Copyright: KBP Inc. 2007-11