Reebok Flex Creates Natural Barefoot Movement in a SHOE!
Reebok’s Flex Shoes are something that should be hitting your radar– if they haven’t already. This shoe design is for men and women and mimics the effect and feel of barefoot walking and running without the pitfalls
Josh Duhamel and Ali Larter test drive the REEBOK FLEX shoes.
“Natural Movement Perfected”
• RealFlex is natural movement perfected – a shoe that allows your feet to move naturally, by minimizing constrictions, but also offers the protection of a premier running shoe
• RealFlex combines the benefits of barefoot running and a lightweight, minimalist sneaker to create the best of both worlds
• RealFlex improves flexibility, balance, and body awareness while reducing impact on knees
• RealFlex has 76 independent “sensors” that work together throughout your stride, promoting natural movement and flexibility, while protecting you from the elements associated with barefoot running
• Product features of RealFlex
Lightweight – 9 oz
Minimalist construction – form fitting “sock like” feel
RealFlex technology – 76 sensors promote natural motion
Heel counter – thermo-formed heel counter molds to your foot
These are awesome shoes. I have a pair and I love the way it makes walking feel so real. You can feel the flex in your foot as you hit the ground and you are walking with your natural gait. The shoes don’t require any break-in time either. Just jump into these babies and see how light-footed you feel. AMAZING!!!
Suggested Retail Price: $90
Retailers: Dicks Sporting Goods, Foot Locker, Lady Foot Locker, Finish Line, and Reebok.com
If you want to feature content from LA-Story.com, please remember to linkback to the specific page & please email the link to firstname.lastname@example.org
LA-Story.com, LA-Story Recessionista, Celebrity Stylescope, Celebrity Style Slam Trademark/Copyright: KBP Inc. 2007-11