Lancome Beauty Ambassador, Kate Winslet’s Emmy Beauty Breakdown!!
Lancôme Ambassador Kate Winslet’s look for the 2011 Emmy Awards was simple yet glamourous. The look was created by Jillian Dempsey, Avon’s Global Creative Color Director, using products from Lancôme and Avon.
“Kate’s makeup was fresh and luminous,” explained Jillian. “This look gave us a chance to show off her beautiful complexion.”
WHO: Kate Winslet
MAKEUP ARTIST: Jillian Dempsey, Avon Global Creative Color Director
ABOUT THE LOOK:
To show off her gorgeous skin, we kept her face basic and highlighted her cheeks with a soft blush. We accentuated her eyes with a warm taupe eye shadow and lots of lush black mascara. Kate wanted a semi-matte lip so we blended lip liner and lipstick to ground the color and finished off her naturally pretty look with just a hint of clear gloss.
· Lancôme Color Design Eye Shadow in Laced Up (base) and Guest List (contour)
· Lancôme Hypnôse Drama Mascara in Excessive Black
· Lancôme Le Crayon Poudre in Brunet FACE:
· Avon MagiX Essential Face Mattifier
· Lancôme Blush Subtil Sheer in Sheer Amourose
· Lancôme Color Design Lip Color in Camisole
· Avon Ultra Luxury Lipliner in Neutral
· Avon Glazewear Lip Gloss in Clear
Check your AVON representative and Lancome counter for these colors. This is a very simple but glam look that anyone can rock!!
If you want to feature content from LA-Story.com, please remember to linkback to the specific page & please email the link to firstname.lastname@example.org
LA-Story.com, LA-Story Recessionista, Celebrity Stylescope, Celebrity Style Slam Trademark/Copyright: KBP Inc. 2007-12