Get the Blake Lively Look! Savages LA Premiere Beauty Breakdown!
Here’s Blake Lively at the premiere for Savages in LA. Notice her glam look! I managed to snag not only the breakdown for the hair– but the beauty look too!
It’s the perfect look for a special night out or just because you want to take the beachy waves look up a notch or three.
Here’s how you can get it!
2) Create a deep side part then do one run of the 1 ½ curling barrel iron to the smaller part.
3) For the larger part, create tousled waves by running each small sections of hair onto a 1 ½ curling barrel iron then secure with pins at the top .
4) Once done, release all the pins and run your hands through the curls.
5) Finish the look with L’Oréal Professionnel Infinium Hairspray for a strong hold, without the stiffness.
Voila!! Gorgeous hair. Now, let’s replicate that Blake Lively glam beauty look!
– Begin with Dior SkinFlash Primer all over face
– Using a Foundation Brush, apply Dior Dior Skin Nude Natural Glow hydrating all over face
– Conceal problems areas using Dior Nude Skin Perfecting and Hydrating. With a concealer brush, apply product under the eye area and blend with your fingertips.
– For your Blush, Use Dior Rosy Glow Health Glow around the apples of the cheeks
– Apply Dior Smoothing High Impact Eyeshadow Crystal white 006 all over eye and on the tear line.
– Line the ends of the eyes with Dior Style Liner in Jet Black
– For voluminous lashes, do 2 coats of Dior DiorShow Extase to top and bottom lashes
– Line both top and bottom lips with Dior Dior Rouge Liner Automatic Lip Liner in Cinnamon 736
– Finish the lips with Rouge Dior Lip color in Blazing Red #638
GET THE LOOK:
Courtesy of Celebrity Hairstylist Angelo David of Angelo David Salon
Make up : Courtesy of Celebrity Makeup Artist Piper Cline of Angelo David Salon
ANGELO DAVID SALON
48 East 43 Street, 2nd Floor (bet. Madison & Vanderbilt)
New York, NY 10017 212 883 6620
Subway: Grand Central@AD_salonwww.angelodavid.com
Save 10% off + Free Shipping on any order! Use code AFALL10FS. Hurry, offer ends 10.24.11
If you are going to feature content from LA-Story.com including podcasts or videos including the accompanying text, please respect copyright provisions. We require a notation of content origination (meaning credit tag), a linkback to the specific page & please email the link to firstname.lastname@example.org before the piece goes live.
LA-Story.com, LA-Story Recessionista, Celebrity Stylescope, Celebrity Style Slam Trademark/Copyright: KBP Inc. 2007-12