Start the season off with smart spending, because CVS’ Epic Beauty Event is on! Throughout the month of September, from 9/1 – 9/28, stock up on your faves in cosmetics, skin, and hair to score ExtraBucks to use on future beauty purchases.
Amazing offers on must-haves from L’Oréal Paris, Bliss, Physician’s Formula, Pixi, SunBum, Maybelline, Pantene and so many more, have never been easier or more accessible – just head to your local CVS!
Check out below some of the exciting Epic Beauty Event offers that shoppers will find in-store and online each week of September.
*Don’t forget that being a CVS Beauty Club member gets you extra perks, so if you’re not a member yet, simply text BEAUTY to 397473 for a barcode. Show it the cashier on your next visit to your favorite CVS store and start earning!
CVS Epic Beauty Event Deals:
*Subject to change
- Week of 9/1:
- L’Oréal Voluminous Mascara: buy one, get $4 ExtraBucks
- Bliss That’s Incredi-peel Glycolic Resurfacing Pads: buy one, get $9 ExtraBucks
- Burt’s Bees Liquid Lipsticks: buy one, get $5 ExtraBucks
- Week of 9/8:
- Any Physician’s Formula Rose All Day Item: buy one, get $8 ExtraBucks
- Garnier Fructis: 2 for $7
- Dial Body Wash and Bar: spend $10, get $4 ExtraBucks and free liquid hand soap
- OPI Nail Polish: Buy one get one free
- Week of 9/15:
- Conair Hair Tools: spend $30, get $15 ExtraBucks
- Physician’s Healthy Skin Foundation: buy one, get $8 ExtraBucks
- HEMPZ: $15.99 ($5 off) hand and body lotion items
- Maybelline Soda Pop or Lemonades Palette: $14.99 each plus $7 ExtraBucks
- Week of 9/22:
- Maybelline Superstay Ink Crayon: $7.99
- Any Ardell & Duo Lashes Glue (excludes multipacks): buy two, get two free
- Nivea hand and body lotion: 2 for $10; $5 for one Nivea lotion
- Nivea Body Wash: 2 for $7
- Pantene and Aussie: BOGO
CVS ExtraCare® Beauty Club Perks:
- $3 ExtraBucks Rewards when you spend $30 on Beauty.
- During the Epic Beauty Event, earn an extra 10% in rewards!
- Free birthday gifts – we’re celebrating you!
- Surprises and samples (yay, samples!)
- Exclusive deals & events (like early access to exclusive new launches – hello, A-lister status!)
- Monthly trend report keeping you in the know
Not part of the CVS Beauty Club? Now is the time to sign up! It’s easy-peasy to sign up. I was able to do it while I was on the phone. It will save you money on the special beauty event but also throughout the year. Who doesn’t want to save $$$? I am always looking for a good bargain- and for the collection of brands that CVS has, it’s worth shopping there!
________________________DEALS and STEALS(Affiliate Links)
I curate deals that offer bonuses, bargains, and great products –and some are very specifically for this site to feature to my audience because I want my audience to get amazing products from great brands!
Disclosure: some of the links on this post might have affiliate links! It costs you nothing. If you buy something, the brand pays me a small percentage.
If you purchase via my link, I make a very small percentage for that purchase. It does not add any additional cost to the product. The price you see is the retail price (depending on store or vendor) .
Sunscreens Are Essential in Summer:
COOLA’s breakthrough Sun Silk Drops— your daily Full Spectrum 360° protection from the sun, environmental toxins, and digital overexposure.
Their advanced organic formula is light-as-air yet protects against broad-spectrum UVA/UVB, IR (infrared), and HEV (high energy visible) Light, meaning they’ve got you covered from beach to board meeting. A fast-absorbing complex blend of plant stem cells and patented LightWaves Defense [JS+M] technology helps to prevent visible signs of aging from both indoor and outdoor daily aggressors. Finally, full spectrum organic skincare that keeps up with your everyday modern lifestyle!
What else you need to know:
This product is formulated without oxybenzone. It is vegan, non-GMO, TSA-friendly, and cruelty-free.
Sannibel Platform Wedge Sandal
From Nordstrom and Nordstrom.com
Available in 8 colors including a snakeskin and animal print, this is the ideal crossover blend of platform meets espadrille!
Buy it here: https://fave.co/2HvogXF
I have this same sandal from their first shipment that included yellow suede. I am a huge fan of bright colors and I wear this sandal at every opportunity!
Subscribe to RSS headline updates from: http://feeds.feedburner.com/la-story/Bpyd
Powered by FeedBurner
If you are going to feature content from LA-Story.com including images, podcasts or videos including the accompanying text, please respect copyright provisions. We require a notation of content origination (meaning credit tag), a link- back to the specific page & please email the link to email@example.com before the piece goes live.
LA-Story.com, LA-Story Recessionista, Celebrity Stylescope, Celebrity Style Slam Trademark/Copyright: KBP Inc./TNBT Inc 2007-22