They’re cozy, they’re delightfully tasty, and they’re definitely the most unique cocktails you’ll mix this season. Say “cheers!” to the brilliant folks at KAYCO (www.kayco.com), who came up with a trio of toast-worthy mixed drinks starring today’s trendiest beverages – watermelon juice and beet juice.
Wait – did we just say watermelon juice and beet juice? Well, consider today’s unquenchable consumer demand for clean, healthy, and flavorful new refreshment options. Wonder Melon and Beetology have become the “it” drinks when it comes to 100% all-natural superfoods. And they’re flying off the shelves.
Available in a selection of tantalizing varieties, these juice-powered beverages tickle everyone’s taste buds while delivering a powerhouse of nutrients. They’re sensational “straight up” or with ice. So why not push the envelope into cocktail territory?
This holiday season, go ahead and punch up your craft cocktail menu with the Spiced Wonder Melon Vodka Punch, raise a glass (and eyebrows) with the Whiskey Beet Cocktail, or warm up a nippy night with the Beetology Berry Sangria.
All Beetology and Wonder Melon products are cold-pressed, 100% non-GMO, U.S.D.A. Certified Organic, and Certified Fair Trade. They are non-soy, non-dairy, and certified kosher, and contain no preservatives, additives, sweeteners, artificial colors, or flavors.
It’s Cocktail Time!!!
Beetology Berry Sangria
- 2 cups fresh blackberries
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 cup pomegranate arils (seeds)
- ½ cup brandy, rum, vodka (optional)
- 1 (8.75 oz.) bottle Beetology (Beet + Berry, Beet + Cherry, or Beet + Tropical Fruit recommended)
- 1 bottle red wine
- Unflavored club soda or seltzer
- Fresh thyme to garnish (optional)
- Add the blackberries, orange slices, and pomegranate arils to a large pitcher. Add the brandy/rum/or vodka (optional) and Beetology juice and gently muddle to extract the flavors of the fruit into the juice and alcohol.
- Pour the red wine into the pitcher and stir to combine. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- When ready to serve, fill a glass ¾-way full with sangria. Top off each glass with bubbly water, if desired. Garnish with fresh thyme, if desired.
Whiskey Beet Cocktail
- ¼ cup pomegranate arils (seeds)
- ¼ cup fresh cranberries
- 2 Tbsp. simple syrup (or honey)
- 4 oz. Beetology Beet+Ginger+Honey Juice
- 4 oz. Whiskey
- Tonic water
- Muddle the pomegranate arils, cranberries, simple syrup (or honey), and beet juice in a cocktail shaker.
- Add whiskey to the shaker and fill with ice. Shake well.
- Fill two Old Fashioned glasses with ice and strain the chilled cocktail into each glass, dividing equally between the two.
- Top each drink with tonic water. Serve garnished with sliced lemon and additional fresh cranberries and pomegranate arils, if desired.
Spiced Wonder Melon Vodka Punch
- ½ cup vodka
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 cups Wonder Melon, Lemon-Cayenne flavor
- 1 cup lemon sparkling water
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- Lime and lemon slices
- Combine the vodka, lime juice, and Wonder Melon in a pitcher.
- Divide between 4 glasses and top each glass with 2 ounces of sparkling water.
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick, lemon, and lime slices.
About Kayco/Kayco Beyond
Kayco is one of the largest manufacturers and suppliers of kosher foods. Its expanded Kayco Beyond Division sources and distributes new products to the general market beyond kosher, to meet the demands of consumers looking for optional products that are healthful, convenient and/or for restricted diets and lifestyles. These brands include Dorot, Absolutely Gluten Free, Beetology, Mighty Sesame, Tuscanini Foods, Wissotzky Tea Co. and new Wonder Melon™. They are headquartered in Bayonne, NJ. (www.KAYCO.com).
Check out WonderMelonjuice.com and Beetology.com for store locators and additional product information.
Cheers – To your health!
________________________DEALS and STEALS(Affiliate Links)
I curate deals that offer bonuses, bargains, and great products –and some are very specifically for this site to feature to my audience because I want my audience to get amazing products from great brands!
Disclosure: some of the links on this post might have affiliate links! It costs you nothing. If you buy something, the brand pays me a small percentage.
If you purchase via my link, I make a very small percentage for that purchase. It does not add any additional cost to the product. The price you see is the retail price (depending on store or vendor) .
Sunscreens Are Essential in Summer: Try COOLA Full Spectrum 360 Sun Silk Drops SPF 30
COOLA’s breakthrough Sun Silk Drops— your daily Full Spectrum 360° protection from the sun, environmental toxins, and digital overexposure.
Their advanced organic formula is light-as-air yet protects against broad-spectrum UVA/UVB, IR (infrared), and HEV (high energy visible) Light, meaning they’ve got you covered from beach to board meeting. A fast-absorbing complex blend of plant stem cells and patented LightWaves Defense [JS+M] technology helps to prevent visible signs of aging from both indoor and outdoor daily aggressors. Finally, full spectrum organic skincare that keeps up with your everyday modern lifestyle!
What else you need to know:
This product is formulated without oxybenzone. It is vegan, non-GMO, TSA-friendly, and cruelty-free.
Sannibel Platform Wedge Sandal
I have this same sandal from their first shipment that included yellow suede. I am a huge fan of bright colors and I wear this sandal at every opportunity!
Subscribe to RSS headline updates from: http://feeds.feedburner.com/la-story/Bpyd
Powered by FeedBurner
If you are going to feature content from LA-Story.com including images, podcasts or videos including the accompanying text, please respect copyright provisions. We require a notation of content origination (meaning credit tag), a link- back to the specific page & please email the link to firstname.lastname@example.org before the piece goes live.
LA-Story.com, LA-Story Recessionista, Celebrity Stylescope, Celebrity Style Slam Trademark/Copyright: KBP Inc./TNBT Inc 2007-22