Hyatt Regency Los Angeles Airport/LAX: 10 Surprises that Bring “Unquestionably Unairport” to Life!
When was the last time you stayed at an airport hotel? Was it due to a flight cancellation? Was it an overnight layover before a connecting flight? Or, did you choose to stay because the antiquated image of an airport hotel has been replaced by a new reality: upscale properties that have elevated their game to make guests happy regardless if they are flying.
The new Hyatt Regency LAX is “Unquestionably Unairport” by accommodating the expectations of global travelers seeking an effortless stopover on their journey. The intuitive design of Hyatt Regency LAX offers guests a unique combination of spacious mid-century influenced accommodations, informal social spaces, unexpected amenities, and locally-inspired food and beverage offerings. Whether it’s the 3GB shared internet access; the 24/7 unity la market; state-of-the-art penthouse-level fitness center offering stunning runway views; to the largest and most luxurious presidential suite in the area, cabana and fire pit lined pool area or the walkability to the terminals being the airport’s closest hotel, Hyatt Regency LAX redefines the experience at an airport hotel. Step into an open, bright, and welcoming lobby, perhaps meet Sir Hyatt – the hotel’s canine ambassador or grab a cocktail from unity bar’s highly reviewed bartenders – whatever you choose, guests are glad they chose Hyatt Regency LAX.
The following is a list of the Top 10 Surprises that we hope captures your attention – and thinking “wow”- to considering Hyatt Regency LAX the next time you fly into or out of LAX! We are hosting a limited number of media, based on assignment, through the end of the year.
1. Inspired by Los Angeles’ ethnic neighborhoods and serving up savory renditions of Asian and Latin dishes, unity la market is open 24-hours a day, 7 days a week. Locally made favorites such as Randy’s Doughnuts, Deluscious Cookies, Cool Haus ice cream, Greenbar Distillery also are available at the market.
2. unity la restaurant, market and bar offer the Italian favorite Illy Coffee, the only Illy served in the airport area.
3. Sir Hyatt is the hotel’s welcome ambassador and registered therapy dog for anxiety. Guests enjoy spending time with this little mutt of a rescue dog because his unconditional love, especially of children, sweet disposition, and non-stop tail wagging, make travel-related stress melt away.
4. The newly-remodeled mid-century modern guest rooms offer double-paned, vacuum-sealed windows to protect guests from any airport noise. Each room also offers complimentary WIFI with a 3GB shared bandwidth which is the most advanced technology in the area.
5. The popular fitness center is located at Penthouse level with view of the two primary runways at LAX – fun for fitness and aviation buffs to watch planes take off and land. Fresh workout towels are placed at each machine, warm and cold towels and water are also available.
6. The hotel’s pool is open year round, heated and features a dual personality. Swim and sun during the day – relax by the fire pits and cabanas at dusk.
7. Need a small gathering place for a quick meeting? Studio suites are perfect for small gatherings and meeting. The hotel’s culinary team also offers Kosher capabilities for any event.
8. More than 50,000 square feet of new meeting space includes two event lawns, The Hyatt Regency Grove and The Hyatt Regency Park, which are adjacent to the outdoor pool, providing a quintessential SoCal garden environment for events.
9. The only hotel at LAX to offer complimentary, exclusive transportation to and from all terminals servicing guests 24-hours daily.
10. The popular World of Hyatt Loyalty Program includes key perks such as free nights, dining specials and cash back.
This sounds like a delightful hotel that will fulfill your every need– including that must have transportation to your terminal at LAX at any time of day !
You can find the Hyatt Regency Los Angeles Airport here:
6225 West Century Boulevard
Los Angeles, California, United States, 90045
Sounds like as close to perfect as one can get!
DEALS and STEALS(Affiliate Links)
I curate deals that offer bonuses, bargains, and great products –and some are very specifically for this site to feature to my audience because I want my audience to get amazing products from great brands! If you purchase via my link, I make a very small percentage for that purchase. It does not add any additional cost to the product. The price you see is the retail price (depending on store or vendor) .
Trish McEvoy Eye Defining Trio! ($65, a $91 value)
What it is: Don’t miss the chance to get Trish’s best-selling Gel Eyeliner plus both of her iconic tubular mascara formulas in one eye-defining set.
The trio includes + What does each product do?
—The Intense Gel Eyeliner Pencil is an intensely pigmented, long-wearing gel eyeliner in pencil form.
Full-size Intense Gel Eyeliner Pencil (0.04 oz.)
—Trish’s High Volume Mascara is a revolutionary mascara that forms a water-resistant, 360-degree coating around your lashes, dries instantly and won’t smudge or smear.
Full-size High Volume Mascara (0.18 oz.)
–-Her Lash Curling Mascara is a better-than-waterproof formula that wipes away with warm water.
Full-size Lash Curling Mascara (0.18 oz.)
Made in the USA
BUY IT NOW: https://fave.co/2BK0IxF
RevitaBrow® ADVANCED Duo by REVITALASH®
Details & Care
What it is:
A formula that delivers a proprietary blend of scientifically advanced peptides, revitalizing extracts and nutritive vitamins to help beautify and enhance the look of bold, defined brows.
What it does:
It conditions to help protect from brittleness and breakage, helps improve manageability creating soft velvety brows, helps defend from daily aggressors and enhances the beauty of natural eyebrows that may appear sparse or damaged. High-impact proprietary technology, peptides and botanicals saturate your eyebrows with moisture, keeping them soft, luxurious and healthy-looking.
– RevitaBrow ADVANCED (0.1 oz.)
– Bonus RevitaBrow ADVANCED (0.1 oz.)
How to use:
Begin by washing your hands and face with mild soap and water. Let your face and eye area dry completely prior to application. Using the doe-foot applicator, apply once per day to clean, dry eyebrows. Apply a few short strokes onto each eyebrow. Please note that only a small quantity is needed to beautify and promote the attractiveness of your natural eyebrows. Be sure to let it dry before applying makeup.
Buy It Now: https://fave.co/2obBuP8
JO MALONE LONDON™
Wood Sage & Sea Salt Fragrance Combining™ Collection,
Price $100.00 Free Shipping
What it is: A collection that allows you to discover new ways to pair Wood Sage & Sea Salt to create scents with endless possibilities.
Fragrance story: Escape the everyday with Wood Sage & Sea Salt, which captures the scent of the windswept coast and is totally joyful.
Pair it with playful Nectarine Blossom & Honey for a succulent, fruity scent, spirited with sea salt freshness.
Or, layer with sensual Dark Amber & Ginger Lily for a distinctive woody fragrance that blends amber, woods and a touch of sea salt.
Whatever you choose, discover your unique scent with Fragrance Combining™.
– Wood Sage & Sea Salt Cologne (0.3 oz.)
– Wood Sage & Sea Salt Body Crème (0.5 oz.)
– Nectarine Blossom & Honey Cologne (0.3 oz.)
– Nectarine Blossom & Honey Body Crème (0.5 oz.)
– Dark Amber & Ginger Lily Cologne Intense (0.3 oz.)
– Dark Amber & Ginger Lily Body Crème (0.5 oz.)
How to use: Wear these scents solo or layer them for truly individual effects with Fragrance Combining.
Made in the UK
In celebration of Jo Malone’s passion for the elegant art of gift giving, the set comes presented in a signature box tied with a ribbon.
BUY IT NOW: https://fave.co/2LrPVYn
Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner
If you are going to feature content from LA-Story.com including images, podcasts or videos including the accompanying text, please respect copyright provisions. We require a notation of content origination (meaning credit tag), a linkback to the specific page & please email the link to firstname.lastname@example.org before the piece goes live. LA-Story.com, LA-Story Recessionista, Celebrity Sty