Digitini & Pepsico WIN Partner Up to Honor Women in Digital & Tech!
SxSW isn’t just about film and music– it’s so much more than that. The interactive side is picking up huge steam and big companies participating and sponsoring events.
PepsiCo WIN (Women’s Inspiration Network) partnered with Sloane Berrent of TheCausemopolitan.com Digitini at SxSWi (the interactive side to SxSW) to celebrate and honor some of the most influential women in the digital and technology communities with the PepsiCo Women’s Inspiration Award.
This year, more than 150 influencers came to the Digitini event at SxSWi to support nine honorees for their amazing work.
· Sara Haines – NBC, Today Show
· Laura Fitton – One Forty
· Babette Pepaj – BakeSpace
· Micki Krimmel – NeighborGoods
· Sara Holoubek – Luminary Labs
· Erica Anderson – Twitter
· Elisa Camahort, Lisa Stone & Jory DesJardins – BlogHer
· Beth Kanter – Zoetica
· Rachel Sklar and Emily Gannett – Change the Ratio
The main sentiment coming out of the lunch/awards presentation was women supporting and celebrating other women. Is there someone you know that is doing great things? Please let us know – as PepsiCo WIN will select one more honoree for 2011 the PepsiCo Women’s Inspiration Award.
PepsiCo WIN’s Jamie Stein moderated SMWNY panel focused on “Building Brand Advocacy Among Women Using Social Media.”
Check out highlights from the panel that attracted an audience of more than 300.
See highlights from panelists including:
– Jamie Stein, PepsiCo Director of Digital Initiatives
– Lindsay Avner, Founder and Executive Director Bright Pink
– Jory Des Jardins, President and Co-founder BlogHer
– Catherine Balsam-Schwaber, SVP of Marketing iVillage
– Natalia Oberti Noguera, Founder and CEO of Pipeline Fund
– Heather Mitchell, Manager of Communications, Unilever
We wish we could have been there at SxSW for all the music, films and the interactive. Thanks to Pepsico for documenting it via video and the live feed that they sent online!!
Stevie Wilson, LA-Story.com
If you want to feature content from LA-Story.com, please remember to linkback to the specific page & please email the link to firstname.lastname@example.org
LA-Story.com, LA-Story Recessionista, Celebrity Stylescope, Celebrity Style Slam Trademark/Copyright: KBP Inc. 2007-11