It’s a holiday weekend coming up! Not a moment too soon!
While many areas of the US are closing off beaches and other areas where people congregate, you can still celebrate the weekend at local parks and also in your own back yard or patio. Regardless if you are hanging out on a boat in the middle of a lake or in a kiddie pool in your backyard, you need some user-friendly products that will be perfect for this weekend as well as your daily routine!
- Repair and protect your skin from UV rays and sun damage by using our reef-friendly, mineral-based SPF sun care enriched with antioxidant-fortified ingredients.
This line is also the only sun care brand named with the prestigious Clean Label Project(R) Certification this year! When it comes to skincare and sun care, MyCHELLE is at the forefront of scientific innovation, environmental advocacy, and an ethical and sustainable approach to wellness and beauty.
Not only are the products free of parabens, petroleum, phthalates, silicones, sulfates, ureas, and artificial fragrances and colors, but the entire sun care line was tested for 150+ contaminants that are not regulated by the FDA. Visit the MyCHELLE website to get more details or to purchase products. https://www.mychelle.com/
Nw available at Ulta.com!!
I know this line and it’s top-notch. I love how MyCHELLE has put together a really large sun screen collection. There are even dry products that you can dust on your skin so that you don’t have to be worrying about feeling gooey with liquid sunscreen until it dries.
2. Hand Sanitizers Galore:
- Guru Nanda 12 Pack Hand Sanitizer is an ideal spritzer to keep moisturized, clean hands on the go? It’s a 70% alcohol-based hand sanitizer, perfect everyday companion because it is enriched with true lavender essential oil and coconut oil. It is made in the U.S. and ships from California. It’s manufactured in an FDA-regulated cGMP certified facility. It kills most germs but is still soft on your hands. Plus, it comes in a 12-pack so that you can last the week! Put some in your desk drawer at work, make sure you have at least one in your car, a couple for your favorite handbags.
If your friends like your scent when you use it, point out that the lavender is the “real deal” and comes from Bulgaria’s mountains and hills. The aroma isn’t synthetic but the real deal. Give your friends a spritz of it and they will be addicted too!
- NOSHINKU is a new breed of hand sanitizer that marries hygiene and skincare, moisturizing and soothing hands even as it kills germs. (99% kill rate on germs with organic sugarcane alcohol and conditions skin with moisturizing organic botanicals.
This is an elegant formula features premium ingredients (including bergamot for a gender-neutral scent which means guys can easily use this. The packaging is really unique and I like the styling of it for it’s modern qualities. The best part is that the brand is FDA registered. The USP Grade awarded to Noshinku means that the product meets or exceeds requirements of the United States Pharmacopeia for acceptable food, drug, or medicinal use. (That means it works!) Noshinku also contains 70% alcohol in line with CDC recommendation to use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. This is a product that is both functional but also a luxe beauty product suitable for him or her!
- Aú Natural Skinfood:
This clean line out of New Zealand that has formulated a fantastic On the Go Brush On Foundation with SPF – it’s a brush-on mineral powder with broad-spectrum SPF 25 sunscreen. This product has natural ingredients and is oil-free & non-comedogenic!
- This is a great brush-on dry product that will really get you through the day. It reduces redness and is easy to apply. A brush-on powder sunscreen is one of my favorite sunscreen products. It’s super-easy to reapply particularly on your face and hands. It come in 3 different colors! TIP: You can mix some of this powder with a small amount of lotion to create your own “faux tan” look (if you buy a darker color). You can also use the powder + moisturizer trick to give you a fast update on sunblock plus keep your skin soft and hydrated too!
- Quickys Body Wipes are perfect for road trips, post-gym, pre-happy hour, camping trips, long days at the office, first and last dates (womp womp). No matter what situation is, Quickys have you covered with their cooling, refreshing, textured wipes that quickly removes sweat, smell, and dirt in just a swipe. These individually packaged towelettes feature natural aloe and cucumber extracts and are paraben-free!
Use the deep cleansing, exfoliating-textured side first, and follow with a swipe of the smooth side for the ultimate cleanse.
The extra-large wipes are portable and TSA-friendly and come 15 to a box for $15. L
This is a fabulous product to have in your bag, your gym bag, your desk, your car or to be anywhere. Think of being at Disneyland and walking so much in the summer sun and you are so sweaty that it’s uncomfortable. Take a Quickys wipe into the restroom and towel off. You will feel a 100% better. It’s also perfect if you hit your car after work or after s shopping for groceries and the car is ridiculously hot. Even with the AC going, it will take a while to beat the heat in the car and by the time you get home, you will be hot and sweaty. NO need to squeeze in a shower. Grab one of these wipes and you will feel much cooler, cleaner and relaxed! Talk about a winner! I wish I had a couple of these after my pre-July 4 grocery excursion. My car was 85 degrees inside!
If you buy any of these products, hit me back on this post and let me know your thoughts. Did the product live up to your expectations? Was it a hit or was it a strike? Please let me know!
________________________DEALS and STEALS(Affiliate Links)
I curate deals that offer bonuses, bargains, and great products –and some are very specifically for this site to feature to my audience because I want my audience to get amazing products from great brands!
Disclosure: some of the links on this post might have affiliate links! It costs you nothing. If you buy something, the brand pays me a small percentage.
If you purchase via my link, I make a very small percentage for that purchase. It does not add any additional cost to the product. The price you see is the retail price (depending on store or vendor) .
Sunscreens Are Essential in Summer: Try COOLA Full Spectrum 360 Sun Silk Drops SPF 30
The review above is NOT my review, but it’s a solid review!
I have written my review on LA-Story.com This is a great product.
COOLA’s breakthrough Sun Silk Drops— your daily Full Spectrum 360° protection from the sun, environmental toxins, and digital overexposure.
Their advanced organic formula is light-as-air yet protects against broad-spectrum UVA/UVB, IR (infrared), and HEV (high energy visible) Light, meaning they’ve got you covered from beach to board meeting. A fast-absorbing complex blend of plant stem cells and patented LightWaves Defense [JS+M] technology helps to prevent visible signs of aging from both indoor and outdoor daily aggressors. Finally, full-spectrum organic skincare that keeps up with your everyday modern lifestyle!
What else you need to know:
This product is formulated without oxybenzone. It is vegan, non-GMO, TSA-friendly, and cruelty-free.
Subscribe to RSS headline updates from: http://feeds.feedburner.com/la-story/Bpyd
Powered by FeedBurner
If you are going to feature content from LA-Story.com including images, podcasts or videos including the accompanying text, please respect copyright provisions. We require a notation of content origination (meaning credit tag), a link- back to the specific page & please email the link to firstname.lastname@example.org before the piece goes live.
LA-Story.com, LA-Story Recessionista, Celebrity Stylescope, Celebrity Style Slam Trademark/Copyright: KBP Inc./TNBT Inc 2007-22