Get Fit & Enter Contest & Win a Personal Training Session with Celebrity Trainer, Harley Pasternak
It’s not what celebrities know about getting fit for summer, it’s who they know. When celebs need to be looking their best, they call Harley Pasternak, creator of the 5 Factor Diet. The makers of Centrum® multivitamins are teaming up with Pasternak to bring star-worthy tips to Americans.
One lucky person will win a trip to Los Angeles and a training session with Harley, a renowned fitness and nutrition expert and best-selling author responsible for getting many of Hollywood’s most recognized celebrities into the best shape of their lives.
As bathing-suit season is arriving, exercise, fitness and diets are suddenly on everyone’s mind again. Harley Pasternak knows that getting fit for summer requires exercise and good nutrition, and one way he makes sure to help get his recommended amount of daily vitamins is by taking Centrum® multivitamins.
Start today by “liking” the new Centrum Facebook page at www.facebook.com/Centrum. You can get exclusive content on:
how to keep their summer resolutions,
learn how to enter for a chance to win a Wii FitTM Plus every day for 60 days,
and receive a special $3 coupon for Centrum® multivitamins.
Bonus!! Through June 22, 2011, you can enter a contest by texting the word CENTRUM to 89800 to learn how to enter for a chance to win a trip to Los Angeles to receive a personal training session with Pasternak.
See Centrum® Mobile Sweepstakes Official Rules for details.
Pasternak has experience with the challenges that come with making a healthy change.
“Since my job involves constant travel, I sometimes struggle to find healthy foods,” Pasternak said. “I learned that opening myself up to varied experiences and making simple modifications can go a long way toward increasing my health and fitness level. I also take a Centrum® multivitamin every day as my personal insurance policy in case I miss important vitamins or nutrients in my diet. That’s definitely a secret I think anyone can use.”
Here are five tips for looking and feeling your best:
1. Go global with your diet. Exposing your palate to different cuisines can help you find foods that are nourishing, slimming and never boring. Whether Greek yogurt, Japanese tofu, or Swedish rye bread, the world’s healthiest countries take pride in a few very special ingredients.
2. The healthiest solutions are often the simplest ones – like walking instead of driving, broiling instead of frying, and taking a daily multivitamin. Making common-sense decisions about the way you eat, move, and live can help you exponentially increase your health and wellness level.
3. Try to stick to low-sugar beverages and drink more water. Try all sorts of tea – black, oolong, and green – for an antioxidant flavor boost.
4. Every step counts. Walk everywhere, whether it’s to the grocery store or to work. Take the stairs whenever you can. If you have to be on the phone, pace around while you talk, or do jumping jacks during TV commercial breaks. Regular movement has an infinite number of benefits.
5. Enjoy one free day a week! Indulge in eating a treat such as dark chocolate and sleep in late. It will motivate you to keep up a healthy lifestyle during the other six days.
You can start now as the summer draws closer taking the right steps to reach a healthier you. Join the makers of Centrum® multivitamins and Harley Pasternak and get inspired to rediscover a healthier you!
If you want to feature content from LA-Story.com, please remember to linkback to the specific page & please email the link to firstname.lastname@example.org
LA-Story.com, LA-Story Recessionista, Celebrity Stylescope, Celebrity Style Slam Trademark/Copyright: KBP Inc. 2007-11