Don’t forget to shop mark by avon for these incredible beauty deals but seriously great fashion steals! I am wearing one right now– and I won’t tell what it is but I get tons of compliments asking where I got this great accessory. (think $$$$ but really is $)
· Mark Jacket Required Blazer, $40 – with all the polish of a blazer but slightly less structure, which gives it a flattering, drapey shape, this is one comfy-chic piece!
· Mark Call it A Tie Blousee, $28 – A wildly cute sleeveless top loaded with leopard spots and featuring a sweet pussycat bow
· Mark Modern Square Bag, $34 – Cleverly color blocked, this flap-style shoulder bag blends trend with timeless polish
· Mark Straight Up Sassy Heels, $40 – Platform with sss-serious snake print heels designed to walk the line between sassy and sexy
· Mark Tech Savvy Clutch, $20 – It’s a clutch! It’s a tablet case! Actually, it’s both!
· Mark All Wrapped Up Scarf, $26 – Extra-long and extra cozy, it can be wrapped around, and around, and around\
· Mark Lock it Up Wallet, $24 – A wallet so eye-catching, you just might want to leave your bag behind!
· Mark It’s a Cinch Belts, $18 – A trio that meets every waist-defining need, with basic, neutral, and bright all included
· Mark Glove Story, $24 – Our first-ever 100% leather gloves in a gorgeous lipstick-red color – the gift on everyone’s list!
Beauty Buys!–this is but a taste of the fun beauty products on meetmark.com
· Mark Metal Works Liquid Eyeliner $8 – Like holiday lights for the lids, these vivid, super- shimmery liners will set your eyes all aglow. The long-wearing formula ensures you can rock the night away without smudges or flakes.
Subscribe to RSS headline updates from: Powered by FeedBurner
If you are going to feature content from LA-Story.com including podcasts or videos including the accompanying text, please respect copyright provisions. We require a notation of content origination (meaning credit tag), a linkback to the specific page & please email the link to firstname.lastname@example.org before the piece goes live.
LA-Story.com, LA-Story Recessionista, Celebrity Stylescope, Celebrity Style Slam Trademark/Copyright: KBP Inc./TNBT Inc 2007-12
3 Responses to “It’s Holiday Time: mark Your Calendars & Don’t Forget to Shop mark for Beauty & Fashion!”