Smart & Final Shares GREAT Summer Party Tips! Spice Up Your Cocktails + Save $$$ Too!
I don’t know about you – but summer cocktails are my FAVORITE cocktails to feature. There are so many more flavorful fruit and great options to explore for spring and summer. However the issue is the messiness of dealing with muddling, squeezing and blending of fruit and other ingredients. Not only is it messy but it takes a fair amount of time to do that muddling, squeezing and blending- not to mention the clean-up too! Think about that time and what else you could be doing like hanging out with your besties or having a party!
One last thought: if you worked out today like I worked out today, *(1-hour workout + 1-hour walking my dog), why would you want to waste that time spent (or the time spent at bootcamp workouts) for a single 500 calorie cocktail. (oooh I bet that one made you go “ouch”.
The mixology experts at Smart & Final have some ideas on how to pull together a healthy DIY summer cocktail bar that’ll be sure to impress your guests. If you are interested in visiting Smart & Final to create your own cocktail bar or if you’d like to chat with someone from the spirits team to learn more about the latest cocktail trends – please let me know. We also have a selection of healthy summer cocktail recipes.
TIPS FOR YOUR SUMMER COCKTAIL SOIREE
1. No one wants a fluorescent green concoction
Traditional mixers are loaded with artificial ingredients and grams-upon-grams of sugar. Check out the healthy beverage section to up your mixer game. Set out some cans of something chic like Grapefruit La Croix and something delicious and healthy like Kevita’s Ginger Kombucha or Bai Antioxidant Infusion along with your favorite spirits. You’ll cut back on sugar, save time, and earn style points with your guests.
· Grapefruit La Croix at Smart & Final – $3 for 8 cans at Smart & Final ($4.19 at a competing grocer)
· Kevita’s Ginger Kombucha at Smart & Final – $2.99 at Smart & Final ($3.49 at a competing grocer)
· Bai Antioxidant Infusion Kula Watermelon – $2.00 at Smart & Final ($2.49 at a competing grocer)
2. Fresh garnishes feel luxurious and add charm, beauty & style
Small bowls filled with herbs like mint, basil, and thyme and fruit such as blackberries and blueberries will create a beautiful table and impress your guests.
· Fresh mint – $1.99 at Smart & Final
· Basil – $2.99 at Smart & Final
· Thyme – $1.99 at Smart & Final
· Blackberries – $2.49 at Smart & Final ($3.79 at a competing grocer)
· Blueberries – $2.99 at Smart & Final ($3.99 at a competing grocer)
3. Keep libations simple
A stylish vodka, rum, and sparkling wine, and you’re done.
· Tito’s Vodka – $19.99 at Smart & Final ($23.99 at a competing grocery)
· Bacardi Gold Rum – $11.99 at Smart & Final ($14.99 at a competing grocer
· La Marca Prosecco Sparking Wine – $11.99 at Smart & Final ($21.99 at a competing grocer)
4. Shop smart to save money
As we’ve clearly demonstrated above, where you shop has a major impact on how much you spend. And your go-to “value” store may not have the cheapest prices. Think out of the (big) box, and try stores like Smart & Final, whose prices average up to 25% off of traditional supermarkets. And Smart & Final offers everyday items as well as club-store sized products without needing a membership.
5. Save time and have it delivered
Shopping in-store is so 2017. Smart & Final delivers in two hours or less and your first delivery is free. Besides, you’ve got guests coming over and a house to clean! Shopping online is easy at shop.smartandfinal.com or by downloading the Smart & Final app.
DEALS and STEALS(Affiliate Links)
I curate deals that offer bonuses, bargains, and great products –and some are very specifically for this site to feature to my audience because I want my audience to get amazing products from great brands! If you purchase via my link, I make a very small percentage for that purchase.
Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner
If you are going to feature content from LA-Story.com including images, podcasts or videos including the accompanying text, please respect copyright provisions. We require a notation of content origination (meaning credit tag), a linkback to the specific page & please email the link to firstname.lastname@example.org before the piece goes live. LA-Story.com, LA-Story Recessionista, Celebrity Stylescope, Celebrity Style Slam Trademark/Copyright 2017-19