Paige Premium Denim Hits Robertson Blvd !!
If you know anything about me, you know I am a denim fiend. If you haven’t read my articles on fashiontribes (or the print pieces I have done) on how to find the best fitting denim, (honey where have you been? drop me an email!), you have missed out because I did it by tribe. I have interviewed, checked out, tried on about 100 different pairs of jeans.. yes.. 100–thankfully not ALL in one day or even 3 days. ( I spread it out over months). I had to know how things fit and yes like you I have had my issues with trying things on. It all started last year when one of my fave boutiques sent out an email coupon saying 40% off all denim in stock. Hello?? I was there in a flash.. Unfortunately, I didn’t know enough about denim to know what to ask for. 25 pairs later and only ONE pair walked out with me (sigh), I was a woman with a mission!
YOU know how hard it is to find great fitting denim– you have been there with me and I have gotten tons of emails from you about which brands, sizes, styles and where to buy. Some have asked what I have in my closet–LOTS I am afraid. But I have my favorites and the ones I love love LOVE to wear are Paige Premium Denim. Why? 1) they fit nicely at the waist. No more gapping thanks to a contoured waist. 2) The finish is nice –meaning I can wear these to a red carpet event, wear them to the supermarket or wear them to PTA and know that I am polished and professional and hip and happening all at the same time and not be exposing more than I should with a too low rise or backside! 3) The denim is great and it doesn’t bag out at the end of the day– a huge pet peeve of mine! My favorite denim jacket is from Paige Premium Denim too and I snag it when I am heading out the door with other pants or skirts.
Where do you find Paige? You can find it online at Revolveclothing.com or Activeendeavors.com or you can hit your local Nordstrom, Saks, Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdales or boutique for the line, but the biggest risk you take is that they won’t have the style or color/wash that you want.
What’s a girl to do?
I have the solution– at least for So. Calif girlies–hit the NEW Paige Premium Denim Store
(116 North Robertson, LA, 310 360 9888 ) right across from that star studded eatery, The Ivy and just up the street from Kitson!
Why go to the store? EASY PEASY
1) You can find ALL the different styles in all the washes and in YOUR size. (hello? no more running from store to store)
2) You can snag that cute little skirt too ( I love the Pico! It’s so cute on!) or that jacket to create your look (and don’t match it, unless you want a more business suit look)
3) They can help you find the perfect jeans for your body and Paige has the range and the knowledge thanks to her serious denim education as THE fit model for other MAJOR brands (like the ones that everyone has.. but you don’t want what everyone else has, do you? You want to be you.. unique, original, )
4) This store also carries my fave line of jewelry– Virgins Saints and Angels which is really different — perfect for layered look necklaces and great cuff bracelets! (check it out at vsadesigns.com)
I will look at those cuffs again today.. I am dying to get one but it’s too close to Xmas to do that. I do have the Magdalena necklace and a necklace with a huge cross that doubles as a belt. way cool stuff. I have met/interviewed the designer who works out of Mexico and the jewelry is so much more than you can believe. The belt buckles are hot. Lisa Rinna loves them! ( they are carried at her Belle Gray stores)
5) Plus just because you love him so much –and you don’t want the guy with you to be bored if he came with or to think you forgot him in the shopping road trip– they have the PPD men’s line which is about 30% of the collection with about lots of different styles and fits. So this is a Win Win situation (not to mention food is across the courtyard too)
6) Here’s one more WIN for you in the Win Win (or would that be a Win Win Win ??) situation. ONLY for you my sweets.. the readers of this blog, you get a bonus when you go into Paige Premium Denim store on Roberston– mention that you read about it here and you get a free tank top. This is ONLY good for walk into the store purchases. (sorry!)
I managed to snag one at the grand opening party (and it was STELLAR too. great food, great beverages, and amazing people walking by.. tons of stars, stylists and more!) It fits great and hugs your curves without being overly tight.
Get yourself outfitted in some cool jeans for the holidays!
That’s the LA Story