The Suite Life Part III: Primary Action Gives you ACTION and CELEBS! LA STORY GOLDEN GLOBES Suite Roundup Blog!
Some of the interesting suites are spread all over town and this one definitely was a hopping spot courtesy of the great brands that participated in this suite:
An Hengsel– original design bag for celeb swag.. Wish I had a photo of this one but alas, I didn’t get a bag!
Becki Newton, Ugly Betty Co-Star Dons ABS by Allen Schwartz and looks fab!
ABS by Allen Schwartz- sweet dresses and separates with that more MOD influence and even a little Pucci on the side for zip.
Country Girl– and Country Boy fashions.. tees with that sizzle for guys and girls.
Dainese for the speed racer in all of us.. the perfect apparel.
Dermacia skincare that really works!
Gabriel XXO— super gorgeous high end, high percentage jewelry called LIQUID which has everything to do with shapes of islands from around the world– some with diamonds, some without. Simply astonishing! — gabrielxxo.com,
Joico FABULOUS hair care line for men and women
Keyes Mercedes Benz
Nicolita Swimwear.. the sauciest swimwear around!
Angelfish Jewelry Jewelry for swimwear and a whole lot more. Lots of baubles and pieces in earrings, necklaces, medallion necklaces and lots more.
South Paradiso Leather– a custom hand-made leather line that will have you drooling for this fabulous collection of clothing, belts, hats, bags, shirts, pants, all done in leather and some newer things presented in fabric.
Vintage La Rose Jewelry– a line of gorge jewerly inspired by religious iconography.
The day’s first guest, Lisa Edelstein, showed up at 2pm sharp, just as the doors of the Liberace Suite were opening. Stars came by all afternoon and into the evening hours enjoying the magnificent view of Tinsel town and browse the exciting array of products.
• Audrina Patridge from “The Hills” choosing a printed yellow peasant dress from the Spring collection of ABS for tonight’s “The Hills” premiere party at Area.
• Going with the day’s trend of dark navy wash jeans, stylist/actor/author Philip Bloch grabbed a pair of “Slammer” Diesel jeans to wear at Sundance, where he will be for his upcoming premiere.
• Lisa Edelstein, star of Fox’s "House", got the Arica necklace from Gabrielle XXO jewelry.
• A stylist for Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie picking out Dainese motorcycle jackets for Hollywood’s hottest couple, saying that she had already spied a couple in Brad’s closet.
• Rex Lee having a Krol Vodka infused cocktail on the terrace whilst waiting for a friend to show up.
• Beverly Mitchell from "7th Heaven" hand picking a Vintage La Rose necklace with an antique locket engraved with an "M" for her fiance Michael.
• Teen pop stars Aly and AJ going crazy for everything from the Ed Hardy and Christian Audigier lines. The girls are such big fans that they are set to have their 16th and 18th birthday party hosted by the brand. .
• Syrus coming into the Diesel lounge in 5 year old tattered and patched up Diesel jeans. He had been patiently waiting to finally get a new, updated pair of his old faves.
• Craig Robert Young stocking up on warm vests and wooly hats from Ed Hardy for his upcoming trip to the Sundance Festival.
• Perry Reeves admiring Joel Von Stezelberger of South Paradiso Leather’s couture and one of a kind creations.
• AJ Buckley from CSI NY arriving in a black Mercedes provided by Keyes, with co-star and buddy, Carmine Giovinazzo.
• Becki Newton getting super excited about being introduced to Joico’s K Pak hair reconstructor and her mom receiving Silk Result shampoo and conditioner.
• Angela Basset expressing skepticism about Dermacia’s products being able to match her skin tone and being utterly surprised when Beatriz Vasconez of Dermacia was able to blend her a perfect match.
• Lorraine Nicholson being made to feel perfectly at ease once she was put into the magical hands of Adam Sacks of Ed Hardy, who custom cut a black t-shirt for her.
• Zee James thrilled to visit Country Girl again, as she is an avid fan and has a closet full of the brand already.
• Band members from Dannity Kane enjoying their Krol Vodka cocktails by the pool. .
• Lorraine Nicholson walking away with 2 pairs of skinny Diesel jeans in awe, claiming “I have the hardest time with jeans and I love these!”
• Becki Newton coordinating an Angelfish Fleur de Lis medallion with a Naughty Nicolita teal bikini.
• Lorraine Nicholson loving the “mod squad” direction that the ABS collection has taken and picking out a black and white zigzag dress from the collection.
• Motorcycle enthusiast Carmine Giovinazzo of CSI NY going nuts over Dainese’s jackets and trying on different styles to find himself the perfect one…tough choice!
• Derek Luke, AJ Buckley and Carmine Giovinazzo being the first guys at the Liberace Suites to be custom cut by Adam Sacks of Ed Hardy / Christian Audigier. AJ even asked Adam to cut t-shirts for his friends at an upcoming birthday party!
• Angela Basset, refusing a bikini for herself (though WE think she looks very bikini worthy!), but choosing a ruffle-bottom one for her little girl from Nicolita.
• Derek Luke enjoying Monster energy drinks whilst sporting a Monster beanie!
• Becki Newton having trouble deciding which An Hengsel “airport code” tote to choose on her way out….decisions, decisions….
LA Story .