This does not have Game of Thrones spoilers, but instead provides odds info that may indicate leaks for the season finale.
Oddsmakers at SportsBetting.ag , which is a cyber-gambling site, do not have any insight as to what will happen in Episode 6, but they instead move the odds based on bets taken.
According to Robert Cooper, the site’s head oddsmaker, there have been “irregular betting patterns” for certain odds since Monday.
Again, this does not indicate something has been leaked or that the odds which have received the majority of bets will win.
– Ruler of Westeros odds were removed from betting beginning Wednesday morning because the site took more than 50 overnight bets on Bran at 1/1 odds.
Bran began the season as the favorite to sit on the Iron Throne, but his odds climbed as high as 12/1 during the season. However, if Bran is the ruler after the finale, the site will lose a sum in the low five-figures.
– First character to perish in final episode was removed from betting Wednesday evening because of a large amount of bets were placed on Daenerys Targaryen. Her odds to die first went from 1/4 to 1/10.
—Daenyerys’ odds for the method in which she dies have moved as well. The option of “Sword/Dagger” went from 1/2 to 1/6 while the odds of her surviving jumped from 3/2 to 3/1.
– Jon Snow’s odds to die in the series finale went from 2/5 to 1/8 so the bettors are not expecting him to perish.
– Tyrion Lannister’s odds to die in the series finale went from 1/1 to 3/1 so the bettors are not expecting him to perish.
– Grey Worm was initially favored to survive, but his odds to die have flipped, going from 1/2 to 2/1 to perish.
– Before the season started, Samwell Tarly had 25/1 odds to speak last in Episode 6. His odds are currently 1/1.
— Daenerys was the initial favorite to utter the series’ final words, but her current odds are 12/1.
Game of Thrones odds are subject to change and this page will update with current odds: https://www.sportsbetting.ag/sportsbook/futures-and-props/entertainment
________________________DEALS and STEALS(Affiliate Links)
I curate deals that offer bonuses, bargains, and great products –and some are very specifically for this site to feature to my audience because I want my audience to get amazing products from great brands!
Disclosure: some of the links on this post might have affiliate links! It costs you nothing. If you buy something, the brand pays me a small percentage.
If you purchase via my link, I make a very small percentage for that purchase. It does not add any additional cost to the product. The price you see is the retail price (depending on store or vendor) .
Sunscreens Are Essential in Summer: Try COOLA Full Spectrum 360 Sun Silk Drops SPF 30
COOLA’s breakthrough Sun Silk Drops— your daily Full Spectrum 360° protection from the sun, environmental toxins, and digital overexposure.
Their advanced organic formula is light-as-air yet protects against broad-spectrum UVA/UVB, IR (infrared), and HEV (high energy visible) Light, meaning they’ve got you covered from beach to board meeting. A fast-absorbing complex blend of plant stem cells and patented LightWaves Defense [JS+M] technology helps to prevent visible signs of aging from both indoor and outdoor daily aggressors. Finally, full spectrum organic skincare that keeps up with your everyday modern lifestyle!
What else you need to know:
This product is formulated without oxybenzone. It is vegan, non-GMO, TSA-friendly, and cruelty-free.