I know that many things inspire brides and their choices revolving around their wedding- from the style or theme of the event right down to the gown or jewelry. Beauty & the Beast is out and now brides (and wanna-be brides) can drool over some incredibly gorgeous dresses that can turn every bride to be into BELLE! These gowns reflect a distinct “fairytale come true” kind of aesthete that must be seen — and even experience the fairytale by trying on dresses!
Galia Lahav is a bridal and evening couture design house, which masters in the art of creating luxury dresses. Galia Lahav dresses are not modest rather extravagant and intricate in beautiful design. With her famous illusion backs, cascading silk tulle skirts and Italian ivory lace, she has created a brand, which is a household name in bridal. All the dresses made in Galia’s studio are hand made by the top seamstresses in Israel and finest luxury sewing techniques. The brand can be found in over 40 stores around the world in Europe, Australia and the United States. Since the company was founded, Galia has been on a quest to redefine fashion for women by creating worlds most sought out dresses.
Gowns shown: Corina in the first two images above and Arabella in the third.
1. Corina is a princess ball gown with a tiny sweetheart corset and a full skirt. It is made of silk satin tulle, french chantilly lace and delicate appliques that adorn the train of the full voluminous skirt. The gown is entirely decorated with clear crystals and has long sleeves.
2. Another view of Corina!
3. Arabella is a romantic voluminous dress that is made of layered silk tulle fabrics that come in delicate pink and ivory. It is entirely embellished with three-dimensional silk flowers, crystals, beads and scattered silk petals that adorn the neckline. The dress has a full skirt and hidden pockets.
4. Tony is a statuesque and elongated mermaid silhouette. It has sheer sides and strapless corset that is made of exquisite chantilly lace and a very voluminous skirt with a dramatic train. It has embroidered flower details.
If life is measured in moments, then this is going to be one of the most important moments of all. Morilee’s stunning designs have made it one of the world’s leading wedding dress and evening gown brands. Our designer Madeline Gardner’s incredible visionary taste brings you a variety of dresses you will be gushing over.
From the quality of our high-end fabrics, to our intricate beading and delicate lacework, to the form fitting silhouettes, each and every one of our dresses has been made to bridal perfection.
1. Maira: Long Sleeve Wedding Dress Featuring Delicate Crystal Beading on Bodice and Embroidered Appliqués on Tulle. V-Neckline and Open Keyhole Back.
2.Marcia: Soft and Ethereal, This Ruffled Bridal Ballgown Features a Crystal Beaded Alençon Lace Bodice, and Horsehair Trimmed Flounced Tulle Skirt. Covered Button Detail Along Back.
3.Marigold: A Fairytale Princess Ballgown is Brought to Life with Crystal Beaded Embroidered Appliqués on Tulle Over Sparkle Net. The Diamant Waistband Adds a Perfect Touch of Glamour. Covered Buttons Accent Back. Matching Satin Bodice Lining
Sabrina Dahan’s passion for bridal is apparent in her soft touch embroidered masterpieces that display immaculate technique, fit and attention to detail. Inspired to launch a couture bridal line by her own love story and engagement, Dahan’s expert technique and keen eye comes from top notch schooling at Otis College of Art and Design and from her hands on experience in the bridal industry for several years. Dahan has been the light and talent behind successes for top couture projects and design houses, including the likes of Monique Lhuillier. Her dedication to hard work and white glove customer service was taught by her parents, who introduced Dahan to the world of retail and fashion at a young age. In pouring effortless luxury into each garment, Dahan draws inspiration from her sun-soaked southern California upbringing and Parisian summers with loved ones. As her collections come to life, Dahan’s unique originality shines through embodying a sense of romance that will resonate with each bride embarking on her own love story.
1. Amelie: Long sleeve floral embroidered tiered gown.
Fabric: silk embroidered tulle
2. Estelle: Long sleeve three-dimensional textured floral tiered gown. Fabric: silk embroidered tulle with silk organza floral appliqué
3. Renoir: Illusion neckline, with side waist cut-out, A-line gown. Fabric: silk embroidered tulle
Scroll through the dresses at each link to find the style listed on the photo.
http://www.sabrinadahan.com Retail stores: http://www.sabrinadahan.com/new-page-3/
Moonlight is one of the most prestigious names in the bridal industry. Since our inception in 1986, Moonlight has set out to create an experience that every bride fantasizes about, from the moment our gowns are put on to the day you walk down the aisle. Our gowns are crafted starting with an incredible fit, the most luxurious fabrics, rich lace, and hand sewn Swarovski crystal details. Each of our gowns sets out to accentuate the beauty of the individual brides resulting in our three bridal collections: Moonlight Couture, Moonlight Collection, and Moonlight Tango.
Each dress is designed and overseen by our sister design duo whose focus on details, such as perfectly proportioned layers, dramatic back detailing, and curve enhancing draping. Each gown is crafted to enhance each bride’s best features. At Moonlight we also offer features that set us apart from the rest from design customizations, fabric changes, and expedited shipping we offer services that are unique to only our brides. We invite you to find your dream gown by browsing our collection today and visiting our authorized retailers
1. Style H1323: Moonlight Bridal’s Tulle & Sequin Net Fabric Off-the-Shoulder Ball Gown combines classic princess elements with contemporary style for a look that’s unbelievably romantic. Off-the-shoulder cap sleeves, gorgeous re-embroidered lace appliques, elegant tulle and sequin net fabric, and an illusion back are just some of the stand-out features of this show stopping couture lace wedding dress.
2. Style H1322: the Sleeveless flattering V-neck, Net & Silver Embroidery Full A-Line Wedding Dress blends exquisite detail and classic elegance for a look that’s just as special as you. Made of lightweight net material, this stunning beaded bridal gown makes a perfect fit for a summer ceremony.
3. Style H1326: The Tulle & Sequin Net Fit Fabric & Flare Wedding Gown is truly spectacular. With an illusion bateau back, drop waist, corded appliques and a semi-cathedral train, this stunning sleeveless wedding gown commands the attention of all who look upon it.
Moonlight Bridal: https://www.moonlightbridal.com/; Retail stores: https://www.moonlightbridal.com/Content/WhereToBuy/
Unique and one-of-a-kind evening gowns and wedding dresses are my true passion. I would like to share this passion with you. In my studio every bride receives our undivided attention and devotion to create an individual design for a bespoke wedding dress. In the process of creating the dress I put an emphasis on quality tailoring, sculpting the body to make it look more feminine and slim and usage of the best fabrics. I also find it most important to give the best possible service to my clients in a familiar and positive atmosphere, realizing that the soon-to-be bride is a full partner in the magical creation of the wedding dress.
1. Style 1211: Ariana -The gown is made from flower lace with embroidery which flows down to the tulle skirt. The gown comes with tulle wings from the shoulder which are detachable.
2. Style 1209: Stefania – The gown has a lace embroidered top with touches of beads and crystals on the lace. The top continues with a tulle skirt in blush and ivory color combination.
3. Style 1217: (skirt) + 1215 (top)Two-piece gown from sliver embroidered fabric and layered organza skirt.
These are some of the most incredibly gorgeous wedding gowns I have ever seen. Each one is carefully crafted and worth the time, effort and money. Even if you can’t afford those dresses, you might want to see them for design inspiration!
DEALS and STEALS(Affiliate Links)
I am required to tell you that I am an “affiliate” with these brands. I curate deals that offer bonuses, bargains and great products –and some are very specifically for this site to feature to YOU!If you purchase via my link, I make a very small percentage for that purchase. I pick the best products, vendors and deals I can find!
Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner
If you are going to feature content from LA-Story.com including images, podcasts or videos including the accompanying text, please respect copyright provisions. We require a notation of content origination (meaning credit tag), a linkback to the specific page & please email the link to firstname.lastname@example.org before the piece goes live. LA-Story.com, LA-Story Recessionista, Celebrity Stylescope, Celebrity Style Slam Trademark/Copyright