True Food Kitchen has a new updated Winter Menu — and it looks absolutely delish!! The latest menu includes five new mains along with one new cocktail. The new Winter Menu launches on January 10! So make your reservations for brunch and make sure you hit this restaurant at least twice!!
- A health-driven, seasonal restaurant merging nutrient-rich ingredients with a flavor-forward menu that rotates regularly to let guests experience great-tasting ingredients at the peak of their freshness. Our open kitchen brings guests closer to our culinary craft while showcasing that there’s nothing secret about the way we prepare our dishes.
- Our scratch bar is brimming with a selection of wine, local beers and seasonal cocktails made using fresh-pressed fruit and vegetable juices paired with organic spirits.
- We take great pride in a menu that caters to nearly every food preference with a variety of gluten-free, naturally organic, vegetarian and vegan offerings.
- Our commitment to quality and creativity ensures a menu that encourages exploration all throughout the year. Every meal at True Food Kitchen is an opportunity to further your journey toward healthy living.
Legend of Abbreviations
- V = Vegan
- Veg = Vegetarian
- GF = Gluten-free
NEW LUNCH/DINNER ADDITIONS
- Tomato & Arugula Pizza: organic DiNapoli tomato, olive oil, lemon – $12.50 [v]
(Note: this pizza looks so good… I am dying for pizza now!)
- Cashew Pad Thai: kombu, rice noodles, zucchini, mushroom, eggplant, gai lan, bean sprout, thai basil, tamarind [GF]
Base salad: $15, add-ons: Tofu +$3, Chicken +$4, Shrimp +$5, Grass-fed Steak +$5, Salmon +$9
- Spicy Chicken Pita: grilled flatbread, romaine, arugula, grape, house pickle, red onion, feta, harissa tahini- $15
This sandwich looks so yummy.
NEW BRUNCH ADDITIONS-
Brunch was always really good but now it looks even better!
- Sunrise Bowl: organic sunny side up eggs, ancient grains, sweet potato, grilled portobello, avocado, hemp seed, cilantro pumpkin seed pesto – $15
Who wouldn’t love to dig into this bowl of goodies!
- Egg & Chicken Sausage Sandwich: manchego cheese, seeded bun, tomato, smashed avocado- $14
NEW BEVERAGE ADDITIONS
This new cocktail sounds incredibly tasty. I can’t wait to try this one at any time of day!
- Pomegranate Mule: chai infused vodka, ginger citrus -$12
FOOD ITEMS REMOVED FOR THE SEASON
As a menu expands, certain items are also removed.
- Vanilla Oat & Seed Bowl
- Two Organic Eggs (still available upon request)
- Egg Sandwich
- Sea Buckthorn Sorbet
- Kids, Smoked Turkey Sandwich
- Smoked Turkey Wrap
- Red Chili Noodles
I don’t know about you but this menu makes me hungry!!
DEALS and STEALS(Affiliate Links)
I curate deals that offer bonuses, bargains, and great products –and some are very specifically for this site to feature to my audience because I want my audience to get amazing products from great brands! If you purchase via my link, I make a very small percentage for that purchase.
Find Cosmetic Accessories and Tools at Target.com!
Mini facial eraser sponges Blends makeup flawlessly Includes 2 erasers that can be used up to 6 times Achieve a photo-quality look with the Real Techniques Miracle Mini Facial Erasers – 2 pk. This essential beauty tool helps blend your makeup to new heights, seamlessly polishing edges and lines to absolute perfection. Real techniques miracle facial eraser, makeup sponge, beauty tool
Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner
If you are going to feature content from LA-Story.com including images, podcasts or videos including the accompanying text, please respect copyright provisions. We require a notation of content origination (meaning credit tag), a linkback to the specific page & please email the link to email@example.com before the piece goes live. LA-Story.com, LA-Story Recessionista, Celebrity Stylescope, Celebrity Style Slam Trademark/Copyright 2017-19