Is Holiday Partying Showing Up on YOUR Face? We Got Ya' Covered!
Holiday time is now over and it’s been party after party after party– and not enough sleep– not to mention the beverages that you have been imbibing– (*not enough H2O and too much of the other stuff I have been writing about.. *grin*. The 12 Drinks of Christmas was meant to be tempting.. and you might try them all and so it’s going to show up on your face and body) plus all the goodies and rich food do affect your body and your skin. The first place it shows up– YOUR EYES!!
Yes.. you can see it. So watch here for a series on skincare, treatments and all kinds of stuff for skin, hair, body — both treatment, fitness and camoflauge– that will help you look and feel better. It’s a bit of an effort but why not? You are worth it!
Tami from Feteafete.com has the scoop on Eminence Eye Treatments that sound absolutely gorgeous and essential for banishing puffiness and dark circles. So check out her post on Eminence Eye Products
Naseberry Eye Exfoliant
Description: Gentle Exfoliation
Skin Type: All skin types
• Prepares area to receive further treatments
• Gently exfoliates impurities from the skin surface
• Infuses the skin with antioxidants and vitamins
• Smoothes and revitalizes the epidermis
• Helps to prevent milia
• Naseberry: rejuvenator gently removes dead cells
• Wild Black Carrot: rejuvenates the skin, reduces the looks of fine lines, strengthens the connective tissues
• Raspberry: antioxidant, bioflavonoids, fights free radicals
• Eyebright: anti-inflammatory, astringent, reduces redness, swelling and eye area irritations
• Green Apple: anti-inflammatory, rich in Vitamin C
• Honey: moisturizes, nourishes the skin
• Vitamin A: reduces fine lines and wrinkles
• Vitamins C & E: antioxidants, protects the epidermis
• Vitamin K: reduces dark under eye circles, heals broken capillaries, reduces redness, anti-inflammatory
• Vitamin B3: skin rejuvenating, plumping
• Calendula Petals: healing, soothing properties
Sounds fabulous huh.. Natural, GREAT ingredients and it really works too. So check out Tami’s Post for all the details!!
Support your local economy– SHOP for skincare!!
Subscribe to RSS headline updates
Powered by FeedBurner