Elle Magazine's Eco-Salon & Spa Celebrates Earth Day in So. Calif and Goes Green with Goodies for YOU!
Elle Magazine was the first magazine to go green – creating the first GREEN issue (showing off the best of environmentally conscientious products for fashion, beauty & lifestyle). In honor of Earth Day and the new Green Issue of Elle, the magazine decided to do something really different to reach out to consumers and readers about what’s hot in beauty that’s green.
What Elle Magazine did was create a bus — not just any bus- but a biodiesel-fueled eco-salon and spa bus that’s green inside and out will be traveling around Southern California from Tuesday, April 15, 2008 – Sunday, May 4, 2008 making one-day stops at exclusive shopping areas and attractions.
Last Friday I was able to chat with Zoe Abbott, Elle Magazine’s Director of Interactive Marketing and a real beauty junkie just like the rest of us (unfortunately stuck in NYC and not in the California sunshine during the term of this event) about what’s cooking with this event and what you can expect. Now you can hear what Zoe Abbott had talked about
The beautiful GREEN Bus from Elle Magazine at Hollywood & Highland ! It’s so much fun!!
Elle Magazine has partnered with Juice Beauty, Paul Mitchell and Physician’s Formula Cosmetics to create this Eco-Salon & Spa in the Elle GREEN BUS . Yes!! — this is a very green bus!
The Elle GREEN Bus at Hollywood & Highland in front of the Kodak Theater!!
Want to know where the Bus-Stops are?
Here’s the list
The exact location and times of the stops are:
Daily from 11 AM -7 PM which allows YOU plenty of time to stop by!
* Tuesday, April 15 – Hollywood and Highland (in front of the Kodak Theater) from 11AM-7PM
* Wednesday, April 16 – The Grove (park in front of Nordstroms) from 11AM -7PM
* Thursday, April 17 – Montana Street in Santa Monica (in front of the Coldwell Banker) from 11AM-5PM
* Friday, April 18 – Third Street Promenade from 11AM -7PM
* Saturday, April 19 – Irvine Spectrum from 11AM -7PM
* Sunday, April 20 – Main Street in Santa Monica (front of Clever) from 11AM -7PM
Dates above are past.
* Tuesday, April 22 – Earth Day celebrated at Third Street Promenade from 11AM -7PM
* Wednesday, April 23 – The Grove (park in front of Nordstrom’s) from 11AM -7PM
* Thursday, April 24 – Kinross Ave & Gayley Ave in Westwood (in front of Gamestop) from 11AM-7PM
* Friday, April 25 – Weyburn Place & Broxton Ave in Westwood (in front of CPK) from 11AM-7PM
* Saturday, April 26 – Main Street in Santa Monica (front of The Victorian) from 11AM-7PM
* Sunday, April 27 – Malibu Country Mart (near Taverna Tony) from 11AM-7PM
* Tuesday, April 29 – Third Street Promenade from 11AM-7PM
* Wednesday, April 30 – Third Street Promenade from 11AM-7PM
* Thursday, May 1 – Manhattan Beach (at the El Porto lot) from 11AM-7PM
* Friday, May 2 – Manhattan Beach (at the El Porto lot) from 11AM-7PM
* Saturday, May 3 – Montana Street in Santa Monica (in front of Wild Oats Market) from 11AM-7PM
* Sunday, May 4 – Main Street in Santa Monica (in front of Monkie) from 11AM-7PM
The May 4, 2008 date is the last day of the Eco-Salon & Spa Tour– and don’t forget to stop by at any time to get some samples. If you can stick around for a min-treatment, you get a goodie bag of MORE products!!
So plop yourself down in a chair or bench, pick up the new Elle Green issue and read while you wait and then get some on-the-spot pampering!!
Don’t worry, you deserve it and it’s eco-friendly, it’s free and best of all, it’s from ELLE Magazine!!
Thank you to Zoe Abbott, Director of Interactive Marketing, Elle Magazine, for her time!!
Subscribe to RSS headline updates
Powered by FeedBurner
© 2007 KBP Inc.