I have featured Pitcher and Powell’s trips to Marrakesh before. The trip is for women only and they are gone for about a week. The trip features both Barbara Pitcher and Tasha Powell who will be escorting a small group of women on a tour of a specific area within a specific country. The last trip was to Marrakesh. Now the ladies have added on a trip to PROVENCE in late May. The Provence 2020 dates are scheduled for May 25 – June 1, 2020.
Tasha Powell and Barbara Pitcher of Pitcher and Powell
- 7 nights accommodation in private villa, with ensuite bedrooms, a 20m lap pool and stunning
views, at the foothills of the Luberon with the possibility of many beautiful walks from your
- Healthy breakfast every day
- Walking, hiking, swimming
Dinner at the villa!
- All scheduled meals
- Dinner at the restaurants Louison and Mallman’s at Chateau La Coste
- 6 x 1 – hour sessions of Yoga
- Transportation for all scheduled excursions specified below
- Transportation to/from Marseille Airport
- 3 cooking workshops with guest chefs featuring Mediterranean cuisine
- Visits to local produce markets
- Day at Leisure
Interior of the villa!
- Cucuron Market (located in the Luberon, a charming village which filmed in ‘A Good Year’ with Russell Crowe)
- Mt. Saint Victoire – a medium level 2.5 – 3hr hike on this beautiful white limestone mountain known as ‘Cezanne’s mountain’, picnic lunch, wine tasting and tour of the vineyard at Saint Ser, a hillside winery at the foothills of Mt. Sainte Victoire
- Aix en Provence – An old Roman spa town, the city of 1,000 fountains in the heart of Provence, We will spend time at one of the largest markets in Provence, followed by a walking city tour.
- Les Baux de Provences – a medieval picturesque hilltop village of Provence, where we will visit the Carrières de Lumières, an old quarry turned extraordinary film studio where it was decided that the huge rock walls of the quarry would form the backdrop for a fabulous sound and light show (immersive art).
Time to explore and lunch in Les Baux at your leisure.
- After Les Baux, we will take you to a south-facing olive grove in the rocky range of Les Alpilles, where you’ll have a tour and tasting of their intensely powerful olive oil!
- A day at Château La Coste Winery :
We will begin with a guided art and architecture walk through wooded hilltops and valleys, alongside olive groves and vineyards, discovering the many installations of contemporary art along your way.
You will also have time to explore their art galleries and lunch at their Tado Ando café or outdoor terrace café, before taking the winemaking tour and tasting. Location is 15 minutes north of Aix-en-Provence in La Cride, near Chateau La Coste (Le Puy-Sainte-Réparade)/Chateau La Coste Vineyard
The trip is well-planned and lead by Barbara and Tasha. They have a lot of experience in traveling and living in Provence and any member of this trip will have a fabulous time.
Everything I have listed above is included in the land portion of the trip.
Here Is What is Not Included:
- Meals not specified
- Wine and beverages
- Travel and baggage insurance
Location is 15 minutes north of Aix-en-Provence in La Cride, near Chateau La Coste (Le Puy-Sainte-Réparade)
If you are interested in this trip, you should visit the Pitcher and Powell website: http://www.pitcherandpowell.com/adventures/provence/.
I highly recommend that you visit the Pitcher and Powell website because you will get a good feel for the trip and what it encompasses. You will find tons of information and you can email questions to Tasha and/or Barbara for more information!
It’s a heavenly trip!
________________________DEALS and STEALS(Affiliate Links)
I curate deals that offer bonuses, bargains, and great products –and some are very specifically for this site to feature to my audience because I want my audience to get amazing products from great brands!
Disclosure: some of the links on this post might have affiliate links! It costs you nothing. If you buy something, the brand pays me a small percentage.
If you purchase via my link, I make a very small percentage for that purchase. It does not add any additional cost to the product. The price you see is the retail price (depending on store or vendor) .
Sunscreens Are Essential in Summer: Try COOLA Full Spectrum 360 Sun Silk Drops SPF 30
COOLA’s breakthrough Sun Silk Drops— your daily Full Spectrum 360° protection from the sun, environmental toxins, and digital overexposure.
Their advanced organic formula is light-as-air yet protects against broad-spectrum UVA/UVB, IR (infrared), and HEV (high energy visible) Light, meaning they’ve got you covered from beach to board meeting. A fast-absorbing complex blend of plant stem cells and patented LightWaves Defense [JS+M] technology helps to prevent visible signs of aging from both indoor and outdoor daily aggressors. Finally, full spectrum organic skincare that keeps up with your everyday modern lifestyle!
What else you need to know:
This product is formulated without oxybenzone. It is vegan, non-GMO, TSA-friendly, and cruelty-free.
Subscribe to RSS headline updates from: http://feeds.feedburner.com/la-story/Bpyd
Powered by FeedBurner
If you are going to feature content from LA-Story.com including images, podcasts or videos including the accompanying text, please respect copyright provisions. We require a notation of content origination (meaning credit tag), a link- back to the specific page & please email the link to firstname.lastname@example.org before the piece goes live.
LA-Story.com, LA-Story Recessionista, Celebrity Stylescope, Celebrity Style Slam Trademark/Copyright: KBP Inc./TNBT Inc 2007-22