Celebrate the GREEN of St. Patricks Day! Cocktail Recipes to Celebrate the Day!
With St. Patrick’s Day just around the corner, we at LA-Story.com wanted to share a variety of cocktails with you! Here in Los Angeles, St. Patrick’s Day celebrations get pretty crazy. While there’s a lot of green beer around, there are many more interesting spirits and cocktails to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day! Here are just a couple of great cocktails for you to try out.
Casamigos PINCH ME!
2 Part Casamigos blanco
1 Part Fresh lemon juice
1 Part Simple syrup
½ Kiwi (Muddled)
Rim ½ of glass with green sugar
Add all ingredients into shaker.
Muddle fruit. Shake vigorously for 8-10 seconds.
Strain into rocks glass. Add fresh ice.
Garnish lime wheel and kiwi cut out clover placed on top.
Add a little magic to any Gaelic-themed celebration with Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi! . Toast Ireland with the Woodbridge Good Luck Grigio and Emerald Isle Cooler, two easy-to-make and easy-to-drink cocktails. These refreshing sippers feature fresh ingredients that lend to their bright and festive gold and green hues.
Woodbridge Good Luck Grigio
· Flesh of one peeled peach, as ripe as possible, or ¼ cup peach nectar
· 2 oz. Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Pinot Grigio
· 2 oz. club soda, chilled
· 1 sprig mint, for garnish
· Add the peach flesh to a blender and puree until smooth
· Combine the Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Pinot Grigio and the club soda in a wineglass
· Add the peach puree
· Stir, garnish with mint, and serve
Woodbridge Emerald Isle Cooler
· 1 cup simple syrup (recipe below)
· 1 cup fresh-squeezed lemon juice, about 3 to 4 lemons
· ½ bottle Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Chardonnay
· 2 cups water
· 2 cups ice cubes
· ½ seedless cucumber
· Pour the ginger-infused syrup into a larger pitcher
· Add the lemon juice, chardonnay and water, and stir, then add ice
· With a vegetable peeler, remove and discard a lengthwise strip of skin from one side of the half-cucumber. Shave 8 to 10 long, paper-thin ribbons of cucumber into the pitcher. Push them down into the ice and stir gently, so the cucumber unfolds to make an attractive visual garnish in the lemonade
· Chill for at least 10 minutes for the flavors to meld, or up to an hour. Serve well-iced in tall glasses
· 1 cup sugar
· 1 cup water
· 3 to 10 thin slices fresh ginger
· Combine the sugar and water in a small saucepan. Add 3 to 10 slices of fresh ginger, with 3 giving the finished syrup a mild ginger flavor and 10 yielding a more assertive result
· Simmer the mixture for 8 to 10 minutes, until the sugar has dissolved and the vapors rising from the pot smell noticeably of ginger
· Cool the syrup to room temperature, then strain out the ginger
· Chill the syrup until you’re ready to assemble the lemonade
Thanks to Casamigos Tequila and Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi for these great recipes!
DEALS and STEALS
I am required to tell you that I am an “affiliate” with these brands. I curate deals that offer bonuses, bargains and great products –and some are very specifically for this site to feature to YOU!
The amount I make has yet to be determined that despite people going to visit the links (and it’s in the thousands every month), I have yet to have anyone buy anything from them.
If you are going to feature content from LA-Story.com including images, podcasts or videos including the accompanying text, please respect copyright provisions. We require a notation of content origination (meaning credit tag), a linkback to the specific page & please email the link to firstname.lastname@example.org before the piece goes live. We require a notation of content origination (meaning credit tag), a linkback to the specific page & please email the link to email@example.com before the piece goes live.
LA-Story.com, LA-Story Recessionista, Celebrity Stylescope, Celebrity Style Slam Trademark/Copyright: KBP Inc./TNBT Inc 2007-16